Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this!
FreeRideFrosty Wrote:So what happened besides him rear ending the shit out of someone?? I'm glad I haven't wrecked a car.....
Thats pretty much it, I looked away for a second and fucked up and hit the car in front of me.

J-Dub Wrote:Lol...Free Car, Driving skill not included.

sucks, but at least you're okay.
Accidents happen, bud

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:GPS or cell phone involved?
No, I don't use the cell phone while driving anymore since last july or so when my buddy wrecked his car while on the phone. This was just a dumn mistake.

J-Dub Wrote:The kid is like 16, Lol. I'm betting he wasnt paying attention, like dave Said. GPS/Cellular Device.
18. No gps/cell involved. It was an accident.

motoxer4life Wrote:I think hes like 18 now, and y do you gotta be a dick? Accidents happen bud...
Thanks for the support.

J-Dub Wrote:*shrug* I don't ask for details on the internet. If he caused it then it's not an accident, it's a collision, the other person got into an accident.

motoxer4life Wrote:Did he say he caused it?
Yes, I did.

AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:no but it says " I f***ed Up"
yup
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:**it happens.
yeahSad

Opliko Wrote:God damn it that shit pisses me off. YOU are an idiot. Do everyone else a favor and make your own damn money, buy your own car, and then I'm going to smash into the back of you, and see how you like it. That is why this area is nicknamed "dumbfuckistan" by my friends and I. Every kid that gets a free car should not be allowed to drive it freely. I just think if you don't hold a job that makes enough money to pay for the car you shouldn't be allowed to have it. Or just not get a new car, get an older one. Dumbass people get me fired up because I think they should be removed from existence.
I work four days a week delivering pizza(formerly chinese). I am paying for all the expenses incurred in this crash out of my pocket, not that its any of your business.

J-Dub Wrote:Pwned!!!!
Rolleyes

BJoe Wrote:lets see, front end crammed damn near all the way back to the strut towers, young driver who delivers food.....looks like a HELL YEA!!! to me.
accidents happen
motoxer4life Wrote:He could have gotten hit head on?
Nope.
Michowski Wrote:ive yet to see any teenager that was given a car not get in a wreck and pretty much total the car. Come to think of it, ive yet to see any teenager not get into an accident. Ive been lucky and havent so far. Then again I wasnt given a shiney new car either. I worked for what I got and earned it. I pay my own insurance. I pay my own bills. I dont get in accidents. I have no problems on the road. No tickets, nothing. I say earn your damn money and get your own car and pay for your own shit. At least this way it will make you appreciate what you got a little more. Or at the least think before you do something stupid
congrats for you.
Smile

Messages In This Thread
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - by t to the maxx2 - 04-18-2008, 02:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I REALLY need to stop going out for milk.... t to the maxx2 12 2,346 03-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics