Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this!
sweet ride Frosty^^^.............my buddy is a VW nut!!! he would love that Wink

I have seen guys void warrantys with Honda's because they do all that crap...........
our celica is bone stock, Its just an action package made by TRD for the celica GT as an option, its the full ground effect package / rear spoiler but it looks/fits proper, not cheesy like a lot you see on the streets.........The only thing we have added is the following:

tinted windows ( which we had to remove due to a citation )
some white vinyl - Toyota Racing Development logos ( nothing gay, or no false advertising, lmao )
17" white tenzo rims / Nitto nt450 tires for summer
16" silver primax 105 rims / michelin all weather tires for winter
carbon fiber dash kit
tyc taillights, thats it, we wont touch the engine / drivetrain until the factory warranty is void, we can however add the TRD catback exhaust system and that wont affect warranty since its a genuine Toyota part, but it must be installed by Toyota dealer as well, I will post pics when its warm Wink

Messages In This Thread
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - by pwnzor - 02-12-2007, 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I REALLY need to stop going out for milk.... t to the maxx2 12 2,343 03-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics