Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this!
t to the maxx2 Wrote:It was amazing
And considering my sebrings tranny was so messed up that it wouldn't go above 40mph(literally, it just wouldn't go in gear!), it was great to drive a car that was solid.
That sebring was the biggest POS ever, leaked everywhere, slower than balls, gay, had dents/scratches all over, etc etc

Sounds like your Chrysler Sebring had the same problem my Dodge Caravan did. The trasmissions on them sucked (Actual quote from a qualified Dodge Mechanic). Mine would get "lost" between 1st and 2nd gear. If I turned off the ignition, it would reset itself back into 1st, but as soon as I reached the shift point, it was screwed....

Nice deal on the G6. I agree with Hoobajoob, take some pics in the morning with some better light. Show that bad boy off...
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."

Messages In This Thread
So me and my dad went out for a glass of milk, but got distracted, and got this! - by thenewguy821 - 02-08-2007, 11:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I REALLY need to stop going out for milk.... t to the maxx2 12 2,344 03-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics