The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? (/thread-938.html)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - ATA_Thrash - 08-26-2005

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone is racing this weekend? Im gonna start working on ym stuff just incase.

Looks like theres a DD's race at Daves in Elburn....Smile

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Mr. Tune - 08-26-2005

I'll be at glitchers on saturday for the monster truck money race and with the dd's on sunday. Smile

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - PoPRC - 08-26-2005

I will be building my sons RC10GT this saturday, that is if my new Dynamite .12SPD engine comes in and I don't have any parts problems. If there is time I will break in the engine at river park. Then maybe go out to AJ's in Dekalb on Sunday. But most likely go over to the spot by Devry (if I can find it). Just to give myself and my son time to get used to driving it!

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - kanai kid - 08-26-2005

can't wait to race at dave's track again after the changes that they made to the track. 2 weeks ago it was a lot of fun. this time i will remember to charge my receiver pack so i can run the whole main instead of having it die on me. hope to see a lot of new faces out there as i was at bristol last monday and told people about the race.

Kevin and I will be at Daves on Sun. Looks like Bruce and Lance will be there also. Sounds like this is gonna be a fun day.. See ya all at the track!!

i wonder how many other poeple from the elburn days race will be there. being that it is also in elburn (dave's track) hopefully we will get a trunout. just talk to 2 people from the bristol race and they are going to go also. sounds like we should have some gooooood racing.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - rocco79 - 08-26-2005

Tim!!!! Whats up?!?!?! Havent seen you here in a long time!!!

Shouldnt you be at work??!?!?!!

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Tex - 08-26-2005

I hope my buggy works, the motor is giving me a problems right now. I'm going to try and get it working tonight.

the little one is sick so i had to stay home with him. rocco are you going with george to race on saturday? just wondering.. can't wait til sunday...should have a decent turnout if all the people show up that say they are going too.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - bigjs - 08-26-2005

I'll be there. Should have the K2 all set to race, and if I got time to finish the RC10 break in tomorrow, I'll also have that.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - MaxxGS - 08-26-2005

Tex whats wrong with the P5?

Should be fun Sunday the track is really good since the change to the lanes.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Tex - 08-27-2005

at the showme track during the main the high speed needle assembly loosened up, To be safe I took the carb and motor apart to flush it and so the needles were all out of wack.

I got it tuned now for the most part and I'm ready to rock for tommorrow. Smile

No MT though, it's torn apart for a complete re-build

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - rocco79 - 08-27-2005

Workin today tim (Saturday ) so no mohomet race for me

Tex... Why does it need a rebuild when i saw it , it ripped!!!!

Did some things to my savage too........... Should be interesting

I beat the snot out of for about 7 race days with ZERO maintainence (except air filter changes)

With no maintainence things get really beat up fast. The whole steering system was broken in about three spots and all the bearings were bad

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - rocco79 - 08-27-2005

Wow!!!!! Well get it fixed up i wanna race wit ya tex!!!

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - MX_KEVIN - 08-27-2005

Should i bring the loner revo??You dont know this yet or maybe you do TEX..I got the Mayhem ST. Hope I can put a dent in Eracers armer.

Dont break Dont break Dont break
Everyone knock some wood for me Confusedalute:

yeah I figured out you got the ST by reading your posts that said "I got the mayhem ST" lol. SO no more revo for you? i know someone interested in it if it's for sale.

Also there will be no dents in Eric's armor unless you learn how to drive. lol j/k

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - satoch - 08-27-2005

Well, I blew a crank on my TM today and my TZ was already dead awaiting replacement. Thank God Mr. Tune loaned me his 2.5r. I think the idle screw on my old 2.5r carb is stripped but I might have it working. I gotta say, the 2.5r sounds WILD running through this RB TM323 header/pipe!!! It's breathing big time now!!!!

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - dentguy92 - 08-27-2005

so you going to run any laps on Sunday????????????????????

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Eracer76 - 08-28-2005

Sounds like Im missing a good time at Dave's track today Sad

We just got home from WI, we went camping and boating this weekend with a bunch of friends and we put down a lot of beer Big Grin

So, untill next time........Im still dentless for now :p:

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Tex - 08-28-2005

yeah it was a good time today, some new, good competition was there racing... You would have liked the Arena class Eric.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - cemeb4dk - 08-28-2005

It was FUN today. Was not sure if I was going to race today, was thinking about just pitting for the day sonce we raced all day yesterday. But I saw alot of new faces and faces that I havent seen in a while and smelled the nitro, so I said I have to race.

The Unlimted (Arena) was alot of fun, finally have my LSP dialed in a driving it alot better. Almost completed the back flip on the table top. MAtt's MSR looked really good, and a guy named John had a real dialed LSP.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - Mr. Tune - 08-29-2005

Racing was excellent yesterday! Lots of competition in the monster truck class too. I also discovered that making small suspension changes makes a HUGE difference in handling.

Anyone racing this weekend 8/28? - satoch - 08-29-2005

It was worth coming out just to check out Kevin's Mayhem ST. That thing is cool! Racing, well, motor problems are frustrating. Got a new one coming though.