Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone racing this weekend 8/28?
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone is racing this weekend? Im gonna start working on ym stuff just incase.
Looks like theres a DD's race at Daves in Elburn....Smile
I'll be at glitchers on saturday for the monster truck money race and with the dd's on sunday. Smile
I will be building my sons RC10GT this saturday, that is if my new Dynamite .12SPD engine comes in and I don't have any parts problems. If there is time I will break in the engine at river park. Then maybe go out to AJ's in Dekalb on Sunday. But most likely go over to the spot by Devry (if I can find it). Just to give myself and my son time to get used to driving it!
can't wait to race at dave's track again after the changes that they made to the track. 2 weeks ago it was a lot of fun. this time i will remember to charge my receiver pack so i can run the whole main instead of having it die on me. hope to see a lot of new faces out there as i was at bristol last monday and told people about the race.
Kevin and I will be at Daves on Sun. Looks like Bruce and Lance will be there also. Sounds like this is gonna be a fun day.. See ya all at the track!!
i wonder how many other poeple from the elburn days race will be there. being that it is also in elburn (dave's track) hopefully we will get a trunout. just talk to 2 people from the bristol race and they are going to go also. sounds like we should have some gooooood racing.
Tim!!!! Whats up?!?!?! Havent seen you here in a long time!!!

Shouldnt you be at work??!?!?!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
I hope my buggy works, the motor is giving me a problems right now. I'm going to try and get it working tonight.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
the little one is sick so i had to stay home with him. rocco are you going with george to race on saturday? just wondering.. can't wait til sunday...should have a decent turnout if all the people show up that say they are going too.
I'll be there. Should have the K2 all set to race, and if I got time to finish the RC10 break in tomorrow, I'll also have that.
Tex whats wrong with the P5?

Should be fun Sunday the track is really good since the change to the lanes.
at the showme track during the main the high speed needle assembly loosened up, To be safe I took the carb and motor apart to flush it and so the needles were all out of wack.

I got it tuned now for the most part and I'm ready to rock for tommorrow. Smile

No MT though, it's torn apart for a complete re-build
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Workin today tim (Saturday ) so no mohomet race for me

Tex... Why does it need a rebuild when i saw it , it ripped!!!!

Did some things to my savage too........... Should be interesting
I beat the snot out of for about 7 race days with ZERO maintainence (except air filter changes)

With no maintainence things get really beat up fast. The whole steering system was broken in about three spots and all the bearings were bad
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Wow!!!!! Well get it fixed up i wanna race wit ya tex!!!
Should i bring the loner revo??You dont know this yet or maybe you do TEX..I got the Mayhem ST. Hope I can put a dent in Eracers armer.

Dont break Dont break Dont break
Everyone knock some wood for me Confusedalute:
yeah I figured out you got the ST by reading your posts that said "I got the mayhem ST" lol. SO no more revo for you? i know someone interested in it if it's for sale.

Also there will be no dents in Eric's armor unless you learn how to drive. lol j/k
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Well, I blew a crank on my TM today and my TZ was already dead awaiting replacement. Thank God Mr. Tune loaned me his 2.5r. I think the idle screw on my old 2.5r carb is stripped but I might have it working. I gotta say, the 2.5r sounds WILD running through this RB TM323 header/pipe!!! It's breathing big time now!!!!
so you going to run any laps on Sunday????????????????????
TEAM DENTTEK HACKING OUR WAY TO THE TOP!!!!!!

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
Sounds like Im missing a good time at Dave's track today Sad

We just got home from WI, we went camping and boating this weekend with a bunch of friends and we put down a lot of beer Big Grin

So, untill next time........Im still dentless for now :p:
yeah it was a good time today, some new, good competition was there racing... You would have liked the Arena class Eric.
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
It was FUN today. Was not sure if I was going to race today, was thinking about just pitting for the day sonce we raced all day yesterday. But I saw alot of new faces and faces that I havent seen in a while and smelled the nitro, so I said I have to race.

The Unlimted (Arena) was alot of fun, finally have my LSP dialed in a driving it alot better. Almost completed the back flip on the table top. MAtt's MSR looked really good, and a guy named John had a real dialed LSP.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Racing was excellent yesterday! Lots of competition in the monster truck class too. I also discovered that making small suspension changes makes a HUGE difference in handling.
It was worth coming out just to check out Kevin's Mayhem ST. That thing is cool! Racing, well, motor problems are frustrating. Got a new one coming though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Racing and Bashing every Sunday in Bedford Park gmkiller 6 3,211 10-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post: grim digger
  mud racing... open discussion on rules etc Jetboat 23 11,808 10-14-2008, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Mnster
  corr racing firesprink281 8 2,826 08-23-2008, 05:51 AM
Last Post: firesprink281
  rock racing Jetboat 2 2,390 03-27-2008, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Ponch
  indoor crawling this weekend anyone? Jetboat 25 5,366 01-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Nice.. In case you missed it Pro-line Racing ROCKSTAR SBNFred 2 1,540 01-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Last Post: SBNFred
  anyone up for some weekend bashing? 3/10 or 3/11 stratcat 1 1,468 03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  18th racing 93 lx 6 2,328 03-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Last Post: SixVi6-Camaro
  Busse woods meet Labor day weekend Whitey04 16 3,526 09-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Whitey04
  30th racing cemeb4dk 91 12,452 07-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Tex