The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
traffic light - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: traffic light (/thread-6470.html)

Pages: 1 2

traffic light - gtdude - 03-29-2007

has any of u people just hate when your at a stoplight well heres a video i found to change the stop light from red to green http://www.metacafe.com/watch/496319/change_traffic_lights_with_a_universal_remote/

traffic light - Racin' Ranger1 - 03-29-2007

B....s

i dont know it might work im going to try it tammarow

traffic light - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-29-2007

i know i will try that

traffic light - Ponch - 03-29-2007

shit I gotta find a universal remote.

Never thought I'd say this- Good post Muggy (gt-dude)!

traffic light - rocco79 - 03-29-2007

You dont really think that works do you?

oh thanks man i appreciate it i can find more better ones if u want

pretty sure it does but who knows right

traffic light - motoxer4life - 03-29-2007

i think its worth a try...

traffic light - Hoobajoob - 03-29-2007

for starters that doesnt work on so many levels i dont know where to start. two just go buy the infered system. if you know how to do it correctly its easy to get the system. and three i just went outside my apt to try just so i know its bs . It didnt work! all it did was make the people walking to the bar look at me like i was on crack, standing there trying to change the lights with a freaking TV remote in the middle of the street!

traffic light - rocco79 - 03-29-2007

Hoobajoob Wrote:for starters that doesnt work on so many levels i dont know where to start. two just go buy the infered system. if you know how to do it correctly its easy to get the system. and three i just went outside my apt to try just so i know its bs . It didnt work! all it did was make the people walking to the bar look at me like i was on crack, standing there trying to change the lights with a freaking TV remote in the middle of the street!
+25

traffic light - Ponch - 03-29-2007

Hoobajoob Wrote:It didnt work! all it did was make the people walking to the bar look at me like i was on crack, standing there trying to change the lights with a freaking TV remote in the middle of the street!

LMFAO!!! Best laugh I've had today...

traffic light - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-29-2007

Lmfao!!!!

traffic light - mikeh - 03-30-2007

I've been doing that for years now.
Not changing lights by remote, just doing things that make people think I'm on crack.

traffic light - motoxer4life - 03-30-2007

lol

traffic light - gtdude - 03-30-2007

lol

traffic light - Tex - 03-30-2007

flashing my brights starting from pretty far back and the lights have changed for me.

I only do it when minimal traffic is around like late at night

traffic light - UE-Maxx - 03-30-2007

Tex Wrote:flashing my brights starting from pretty far back and the lights have changed for me.

I only do it when minimal traffic is around like late at night

I have been doing this too for about a month now. I was sitting at a light and my friend is like flash your brights and the light will change. I didn't belive him, but it did change within a few seconds.

I also only do it when there is a small amount of traffic.

I haven't really tried it during the day, but it works during the night.

traffic light - rocco79 - 03-30-2007

Unless that bright white light (Thats mounted in the middle of the arm the stop light is mounted on) Turns on your not affecting the lights timing system. Youve probally driving over a sensor in the road which triggers the light to change...

Sorry fellas, but when they designed the system i think they accounted for flashing lights on roadways.

to truly trip the opti-com system you ether need an extremely power infrared signal that the right frequency or an extremely powerful strobe light which has its strobe set to a specific flash count per mili second . Otherwise what what be the point if anyone could change the lights!?!?!?

traffic light - Thirdgen89GTA - 03-30-2007

Or you need an Optiplex. Smile

traffic light - Ponch - 03-30-2007

Tried the brights today w/o luck.

traffic light - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-30-2007

rocco79 Wrote:Unless that bright white light (Thats mounted in the middle of the arm the stop light is mounted on) Turns on your not affecting the lights timing system. Youve probally driving over a sensor in the road which triggers the light to change...

Sorry fellas, but when they designed the system i think they accounted for flashing lights on roadways.

to truly trip the opti-com system you ether need an extremely power infrared signal that the right frequency or an extremely powerful strobe light which has its strobe set to a specific flash count per mili second . Otherwise what what be the point if anyone could change the lights!?!?!?
FIRE NERD!!!

traffic light - rocco79 - 03-30-2007

Damn you mike.....

traffic light - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 03-30-2007

Wink lol

traffic light - Jeepguy - 04-02-2007

rocco79 Wrote:Unless that bright white light (Thats mounted in the middle of the arm the stop light is mounted on) Turns on your not affecting the lights timing system. Youve probally driving over a sensor in the road which triggers the light to change...

or an easy button