Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
traffic light
has any of u people just hate when your at a stoplight well heres a video i found to change the stop light from red to green http://www.metacafe.com/watch/496319/cha...al_remote/
B....s
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
i dont know it might work im going to try it tammarow
i know i will try that
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
shit I gotta find a universal remote.

Never thought I'd say this- Good post Muggy (gt-dude)!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
You dont really think that works do you?
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
oh thanks man i appreciate it i can find more better ones if u want
pretty sure it does but who knows right
i think its worth a try...
for starters that doesnt work on so many levels i dont know where to start. two just go buy the infered system. if you know how to do it correctly its easy to get the system. and three i just went outside my apt to try just so i know its bs . It didnt work! all it did was make the people walking to the bar look at me like i was on crack, standing there trying to change the lights with a freaking TV remote in the middle of the street!
If at first you dont succeed, suck another seed!:crazy:

I talk to Jesus, he cuts my grass!
Hoobajoob Wrote:for starters that doesnt work on so many levels i dont know where to start. two just go buy the infered system. if you know how to do it correctly its easy to get the system. and three i just went outside my apt to try just so i know its bs . It didnt work! all it did was make the people walking to the bar look at me like i was on crack, standing there trying to change the lights with a freaking TV remote in the middle of the street!
+25
Hoobajoob Wrote:It didnt work! all it did was make the people walking to the bar look at me like i was on crack, standing there trying to change the lights with a freaking TV remote in the middle of the street!

LMFAO!!! Best laugh I've had today...
Lmfao!!!!

I've been doing that for years now.
Not changing lights by remote, just doing things that make people think I'm on crack.
You're never to old to be immature
lol
lol
flashing my brights starting from pretty far back and the lights have changed for me.

I only do it when minimal traffic is around like late at night
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Tex Wrote:flashing my brights starting from pretty far back and the lights have changed for me.

I only do it when minimal traffic is around like late at night

I have been doing this too for about a month now. I was sitting at a light and my friend is like flash your brights and the light will change. I didn't belive him, but it did change within a few seconds.

I also only do it when there is a small amount of traffic.

I haven't really tried it during the day, but it works during the night.
FS-Sportwerks 1/8 Hauler
Unless that bright white light (Thats mounted in the middle of the arm the stop light is mounted on) Turns on your not affecting the lights timing system. Youve probally driving over a sensor in the road which triggers the light to change...

Sorry fellas, but when they designed the system i think they accounted for flashing lights on roadways.

to truly trip the opti-com system you ether need an extremely power infrared signal that the right frequency or an extremely powerful strobe light which has its strobe set to a specific flash count per mili second . Otherwise what what be the point if anyone could change the lights!?!?!?
Or you need an Optiplex. Smile
Tried the brights today w/o luck.
rocco79 Wrote:Unless that bright white light (Thats mounted in the middle of the arm the stop light is mounted on) Turns on your not affecting the lights timing system. Youve probally driving over a sensor in the road which triggers the light to change...

Sorry fellas, but when they designed the system i think they accounted for flashing lights on roadways.

to truly trip the opti-com system you ether need an extremely power infrared signal that the right frequency or an extremely powerful strobe light which has its strobe set to a specific flash count per mili second . Otherwise what what be the point if anyone could change the lights!?!?!?
FIRE NERD!!!

Damn you mike.....
Wink lol

rocco79 Wrote:Unless that bright white light (Thats mounted in the middle of the arm the stop light is mounted on) Turns on your not affecting the lights timing system. Youve probally driving over a sensor in the road which triggers the light to change...

or an easy button
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey man you got a light? Hoobajoob 8 1,638 04-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Gotta Light? BJoe 6 1,956 01-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Last Post: kevinF