The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! (/thread-5633.html)

Pages: 1 2

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - Evil3 - 01-10-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:see i woulda apologized then hit u harder the next time Wink LOL
Just remember that the turn marshall doesn't have to flip you back over. Rolleyes lol

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - UE-Maxx - 01-10-2007

Nice video, Rob. My motor was running good. I was able to get over 9 minutes on a tank. Don't know how long, I just know I had my pit timer on my radio set to 9 minutes. Looking forward to racing this Sudnay.

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-10-2007

u get a box in the mail today? if not today tomorrow

Nothing today. Are you going to LHR Sunday?

maybe, i hope so atleast

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - squirrel - 01-10-2007

Evil3 Wrote:Just remember that the turn marshall doesn't have to flip you back over. Rolleyes lol
I did that to ponch and dan a few times, I would grab their truck put it on the lid and walk away!

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:maybe, i hope so atleast

Ok.

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - Ponch - 01-10-2007

squirrel Wrote:I did that to ponch and dan a few times, I would grab their truck put it on the lid and walk away!

Not to me! You just picked my buggy up and tried to shut it off! lol.

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - squirrel - 01-10-2007

Ponch Wrote:Not to me! You just picked my buggy up and tried to shut it off! lol.
Oh yeah thats right! I was trying to shut it off so I could run off the track with it!

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - rocco79 - 01-10-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Hahaha.... Funny guy you!! The time I tumbled out of control nothing broke. LoL I only broke one hub carrier and it was with my "controlled brush of the wall." Haha.... It just turned right into it when that left tire grabbed. And I was thinking.... Rocco never broke hub carriers with standard offset wheels. I wonder if mine are breaking because of the added leverage of the wide offset wheels??

I dont know what your doing..... I had maxx-offset wheels on there for alittle while still never broke a hub. BTW... if your using kysho hubs they are ethier 20 degree or 22 degree... HB are 17degree. So basically your losing steering.

Hyper 7 hubs are 17degree if you want to keep your turn in .

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - Ponch - 01-10-2007

He said he was running the 22* hubs from HB anyway.

Dan I told you to ditch those rims for standard offset ones! jeebus!

rocco79 Wrote:I dont know what your doing..... I had maxx-offset wheels on there for alittle while still never broke a hub. BTW... if your using kysho hubs they are ethier 20 degree or 22 degree... HB are 17degree. So basically your losing steering.

Hyper 7 hubs are 17degree if you want to keep your turn in .

going from 17 to 20 or 22 will make the car twitchier but it will push more on corner exit u got it backwards roc

whatever.... I knew it did somthin! LOL!!!

And they werent 22* HB they were 17.

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - FreeRideFrosty - 01-10-2007

Whoops. LoL Anyway.... it gave me a little more steering, but a little twitchier because of the bump steer. I was actually quite happy with it though. Like I said, after the rebuild I will get everything dialed. I know you are worried about your truck but I promise to take good care of it and get it dialed in. (And learn not to hit shit.) ;-)

hey man its yours now! Do as you please! I just dont want you to think you got hosed....

Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video! - FreeRideFrosty - 01-10-2007

rocco79 Wrote:hey man its yours now! Do as you please! I just dont want you to think you got hosed....

Naw.... I know you never had problems with the Hub carriers and there is really nothing you can do about it. The Knuckle looked a little suspicious but it could have happened at any time. I am totally cool with the deal. The truck is in great shape as is, I just want to make it better. It's in good hands.Smile

yeah if i never broke a crumby plastic c-hub i doubt i could damage a pice of aircraft aluminum!