Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chitown R/C Pizza Party Video!
Didn't have much footage to work with, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbVf1OLE5MM

I'll see what I can do about getting a better quality downloadable version up!
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash
RobH Wrote:Didn't have much footage to work with, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbVf1OLE5MM

I'll see what I can do about getting a better quality downloadable version up!
I'll get you somemore next time! Sheesh I wanted to run to lol!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
squirrel Wrote:I'll get you somemore next time! Sheesh I wanted to run to lol!

Its cool, I got a 5 minute long video out of it!
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
As long as me getting hit is in there!
squirrel Wrote:As long as me getting hit is in there!

It is, you almost recorded the raffle over it though.. :eek:
Looked good, way to dark though!
So is it really that dark over at LH, or was it just the cam?
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
Just the camera. There is low lighting but not as bad as the video would suggest. Outdoor season would have made the video a lot better!
Well its too cold out for outdoor season. :p:
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
Its what? 50's out the past week or so. Little chilly for some. But damn,its a freaking heatwave! LOL.

But now,as of today it will be to cold.

But indoor,unless there is a light on the camera or lots of overhead lights. Chances are it will look dark or the color will be off.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
I say we need an ice race. Big Grin Just be sure to have a ton of parts.
TEAM CFX RACING
Nice! Rob.... that truggy is tough as hell. If you spent some time on the track you would be one hell of a racer. In that vide oyo ucan kind of see how I broke.... I seriouslly just brushed the wall along the pits. That hotbodies plastic is too brittle.
Brushed my butt! You were celebrating your one lap race win and drove right into it!! That's me stopping the motor and handing it to you...I saw the whole thing....I swear, Your Honor, that's exactly how it happened....Big Grin
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
lol i love where u got hit rob!
GOD BLESS YOU JOEConfusedalute:
That was Tommy that was filming and got hit. LoL (Squirrel.)

And if I drove right into it, I would have broken the left side. LoL
I recall you were tumbling out of control.......jk....both times......
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Hahaha.... Funny guy you!! The time I tumbled out of control nothing broke. LoL I only broke one hub carrier and it was with my "controlled brush of the wall." Haha.... It just turned right into it when that left tire grabbed. And I was thinking.... Rocco never broke hub carriers with standard offset wheels. I wonder if mine are breaking because of the added leverage of the wide offset wheels??
daven75 Wrote:lol i love where u got hit rob!
Yep I got hit, AGAIN! At the big berwyn bash I took a savage to the chest, pizza party a buggy to the shins. I think I'm done going to organized events with you people! Whats next firesprinks tank to the face? Well it might improve something actually! J/k alittle pain is worth the fun!
squirrel Wrote:Yep I got hit, AGAIN! At the big berwyn bash I took a savage to the chest, pizza party a buggy to the shins. I think I'm done going to organized events with you people! Whats next firesprinks tank to the face? Well it might improve something actually! J/k alittle pain is worth the fun!

I got hit in the shin with a revo. I thought it was fine, it didn't hurt but then I got home and seen dried blood all over my leg lol.
Sad I was wondering what that chunk of meat was on my front bumper??? I sure hope it wasn't me....Sad
RobH Wrote:I got hit in the shin with a revo. I thought it was fine, it didn't hurt but then I got home and seen dried blood all over my leg lol.
Def had to watch your back. It's not the driver either, everybody hits the tubes but when they do the vehicle can go anywhere! Occasionally we(marshalls) are in the way of it.

DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:I was wondering what that chunk of meat was on my front bumper??? I sure hope it wasn't me....
I marshalled while you were running, you weren't that bad!
You all just need to learn to drive, and if you are marshalling then learn to doge (if you can doge a wrench then you can doge a ball, well in this case a truck or buggy).

LOL Big Grin
TEAM CFX RACING
DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 Wrote:Sad I was wondering what that chunk of meat was on my front bumper??? I sure hope it wasn't me....Sad

Wasn't you. I forgot who it was, but they came and apologized right after.
see i woulda apologized then hit u harder the next time Wink LOL
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:see i woulda apologized then hit u harder the next time Wink LOL

The harder you hit me, the more parts you'll break on that TTR of yours. Have fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incredible video: RC Buggy Alfonser 0 11,146 06-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Alfonser
  Great Dodge Ram Video BJoe 2 2,008 12-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Michowski
  new hyper 7 video -nick 8 3,442 07-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Tex
  Helicopter video t to the maxx2 3 2,174 02-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2
  Video: Corvette ZR1 hits the track and turns some laps. Thirdgen89GTA 3 2,031 01-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  2007 a set of video's in review team3six 6 2,220 12-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Last Post: rusty savage
  Jims Moab Trip video Mnster 4 2,411 09-15-2007, 11:53 PM
Last Post: snakebite46
  July 20th bash video RobH 7 2,238 07-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  Sweet 1:5th scale racing video. Thirdgen89GTA 7 2,513 05-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Fat chick to skinny chick, the wonders of photoshop (video) Thirdgen89GTA 8 2,053 05-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Meatwad