The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Dirtdawgs Race - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Dirtdawgs Race (/thread-378.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dirtdawgs Race - rocco79 - 02-15-2005

ohhhhhhhhh man the competion level is rising..... i wonder if your secrect weapon will be the same as gabes at the dirt dawg race???? .................. Not pitting

Dirtdawgs Race - Tex - 02-15-2005

Hey, that was a good secret. Most guys think they have to pit in a 10min main. I wasn't going to

Dirtdawgs Race - ATA_Thrash - 02-15-2005

Lmao....maybe i should install a secret gas tank to run more than 15 mins...bet that wouldnt go over to well with others...hehe

Dirtdawgs Race - MX_KEVIN - 02-15-2005

[QUOTE]it drove for over 4 tanks. Were do you get if it makes it outa the pit. I was getting huge air off the big jump and landing next to the yellow barriers. I was flying around the track. Maybe it was just to fast for you to see it. I bet thats what it isQUOTE]

Or maybe I showed up to RACE.

Thats Ok Mich, Im just given you a hard time. We all can see you like to talk the smack and I like to give it back. Thats what happens when you get a bunch of guys together competing for first place. We dont get a trophy, so all we have is bragging rights. Some days you win and other days you lose. Its all in fun and im sure nobody means to hurt anyone else. Sorry you didnt make it and im sure you would of been right there to make it more interesting. Good Luck next week. Were all getting better and the racing is getting closer.
Later

P.S. Try to remember to bring those 2 screws so I can try to sneek them back into Thrashes box....
:eek: Did I say that

Dirtdawgs Race - thenewguy821 - 02-15-2005

Quote:Some days you win and other days you lose

And some days you never make it into the race... This has happened to me many times, and I know how frustrating it is. Although, I would rather break before the races, and sit out, then break during a race, and be let down....

Dirtdawgs Race - ATA_Thrash - 02-16-2005

Il be keeping a close eye on Kevin when near my truck!... :p Il have to do some extra maintainace to guarantee I dont crap out for this Sat!

Dirtdawgs Race - rocco79 - 02-17-2005

Tex Wrote:Hey, that was a good secret. Most guys think they have to pit in a 10min main. I wasn't going to
It was gabe i was just givin ya a hard time....... I probaly woulda pitted outta fear of runnin outta fuel

Dirtdawgs Race - Tex - 02-17-2005

risky chances sometimes win races! especially with the size of your gas tank, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to pit in a 10min main.

Dirtdawgs Race - Mr. Tune - 02-17-2005

I don't pit my savage ever in a 10 minute main. Tank is plenty big. All I need is a top off before the race and I'm gold.

Dirtdawgs Race - thenewguy821 - 02-17-2005

I wouldn't need to pit in a 15 minute with the LST, if I could just get it to the A-main... lol