The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Cubs or Sox - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Cubs or Sox (/thread-3432.html)

Cubs or Sox - Trevor Williams - 05-30-2008

go cardinals!!!!

w00h00!!!

Cubs or Sox - Michowski - 05-31-2008

Trevor Williams Wrote:go cardinals!!!!

w00h00!!!

Were are they going? Wait I know, NO WERE.

All quiet on the southside by the cell tonight :confused:. No smartass comments to make after today's games? Rolleyes

Cubs or Sox - thenewguy821 - 06-01-2008

Michowski Wrote:Were are they going? Wait I know, NO WERE.

All quiet on the southside by the cell tonight :confused:. No smartass comments to make after today's games? Rolleyes

Huh??? The Cubs squeak a couple one run wins by the worst team in baseball, one of which was after giving up 8 runs, and this is something to brag about?

The Sox lose by two runs to one of the best teams, and they are an embarasment?

Your logic is twisted.

Let's all talk about the Cubs lopsided Home/Away record. How can a team that does that well at home, be under .500 on the road? Seems to be a "Signal reader" perched in the scoreboard...

Cubs or Sox - rocco79 - 06-01-2008

Yep ... That MUST be it.Rolleyes

Cubs or Sox - team3six - 06-01-2008

OK Ill say this then.
Its Where! not Were!
Michowski Wrote:Were are they going? Wait I know, NO WERE.

Cubs or Sox - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-01-2008

Just because the whinney CUNT Buerhle cries about signal readers in the socreboard whenever he has a bad game doesnt mean the cubs have one. God you whinney ass sox fans are rediculous "oh if that upmire only made the right call" "oh if only all our guys were healthy" "oh if only are guys were living up to their potential this year" <---They are you dont have career years every year like 05' Buerhle is a perenial 15 game winner at best, if it wasnt for Quinton having that horeshoe wedged in his ass you'd be 10 games under

Cubs or Sox - Michowski - 06-01-2008

thenewguy821 Wrote:Huh??? The Cubs squeak a couple one run wins by the worst team in baseball, one of which was after giving up 8 runs, and this is something to brag about?

The Sox lose by two runs to one of the best teams, and they are an embarasment?

Your logic is twisted.

Let's all talk about the Cubs lopsided Home/Away record. How can a team that does that well at home, be under .500 on the road? Seems to be a "Signal reader" perched in the scoreboard...

Why werent you making those comments when we faced the first place team in baseball 3 weeks ago? Nothing to say when we did beat the first place team when we played em eh? Its not our fault we have to play the good and the bad teams.

Cubs or Sox - team3six - 06-01-2008

Jesus, are you guys serious! your just the fans, not the players! get a freakin grip its just a game.

CUBS SUCK!

Ok, cubs suck. But the sox PHUKIN BLOW SH!T

LOL hey sure the cubs play shitty teams, but look at all the slop the sox get to play. KC, Detroit, Cleveland, the Twins, my god what garbage, theres a ton of easy wins in ur own division. The NL central is arguably the strongest in baseball this year

I take back the things I said about the sox fans. After watching this video its no wonder you are the way you are. Its not your fault you were born into loving a team that sucks.

the real difference between cubs fans and sox fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=dvg6n_cZxn8

Cubs or Sox - FreeRideFrosty - 06-02-2008

Ryan you want to bet $20 that the cubs sweep the sox? I'll take that bet.

Cubs or Sox - Michowski - 06-02-2008

aight cool.

Cubs or Sox - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-02-2008

witness

You can just paypal my account now if you want..... there is no way the sox are getting swept.

ya theres no way the best team in baseball can shut out a team with a batting average of .200

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:ya theres no way the best team in baseball can shut out a team with a batting average of .200

Oh that..... I was thinking back to the luck that the Sox have on occasion. They can pull out at least a win. I would be a little more hesitant to bet on the series, but against the sweep is pretty safe.

Cubs or Sox - rocco79 - 06-02-2008

Luck?!?!?!? LUCK??????? LUCCCCCCK?!??!!?!?!? But but but but... THEY WON THE WORLD SERIES IN 05'!!! who the FUCK needs luck when you won it all 3 years ago!?!?!??

So are you saying the soxs need LUCK to beat the shitty 100 years drought chicago cubs?!?!?! Are you implying the sox are kinda shitty?!!?? Please clarify!

lol...

Cubs or Sox - Michowski - 06-02-2008

Bahahahahaha

Isn't sarcasm wonderful?

Man i will dump on the white sox all day long but WTF Soriano you piece of shit catch a god damn fly ball already

Cubs or Sox - J-Dub - 06-02-2008

Lmao...This thread is so comical I love it.

Man edmonds is really hitting now nice