The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Cubs or Sox - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Cubs or Sox (/thread-3432.html)

Cubs or Sox - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-26-2006

dude holy crap dan i just saw u on TV

Cubs or Sox - FreeRideFrosty - 06-26-2006

I was with those girls on the Girls Gone Wild Commercial. I already know.....

no u were in this like weird parade, u had on some rainbow shirt with a dog collar around u neck, and u were chanting "we're here, we're sumthing i dont remember exactly, get used to it" then it got cut off

hahahhahahahhahahah Smile Smile Smile

Cubs or Sox - FreeRideFrosty - 06-26-2006

No.... that wasn't me. Those guys hang around Wrigley far to often. Always argueing about who's pitching and who's catching.

Oh..... and did you hear Pete Rose is moving to Wrigleyville??

He wanted to get as far away from baseball as possible. :-D

Cubs or Sox - rocco79 - 06-26-2006

lol!!!!

Hey do you even know who pete rose is bandwagon? ( without googling him!)

Cubs or Sox - Traxxas_Junkee - 06-26-2006

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:always gotta make excuses, the ump didnt lose the game, the sox did....

I didn't make an excuse for losing, I thought they had alot of bad calls but, the Astros played extremely well last night.

Cubs or Sox - Green Hornet - 06-26-2006

SOX all day!!!!!

Atleast AJ got his ass wooped the way that sh1t talker deserved!

Cubs or Sox - Traxxas_Junkee - 06-26-2006

He deserved it.... right. I guess he did, after all, he didn't do anything wrong.

Ever hear of devloping a rep??? I know your blinded by the whole soxs are the best thing but when aj was with the twins you HATED him.... I mean you say your a soxs fan right??? So you must of hated that smack talker when he'd talk his smack to Maglio and the skirt right?!?! Everyone hates him.... Untill he plays for your team i guess.... Then hes the best thing ever.

... But now that he wears black hes a good guy now??? You need to lay off the glue bro!!!
Aj topped a list off people pitchers would most like to bean! MORE THAN THE WALKING STEROID BONDS! Whats that say?? Over the years AJ's personality has earned him everything that punk ass gets!
AJ DIDNT do anything wrong EXCEPT taking out a fellow catcher that didnt have the ball and Then celebrating by punching home plate ...

Ya know why he didnt take a swing back? Cuz he knew mike barretts 3rd dergee blackbelt ass would have stomped a mudhole in his ass and walked it dry!

FLAME ON SUXS FANS!!!!!!
:moon: :moon: :wavey: :moon: :moon: :moon: :banana:

suck the Fox baby suck the Fox

Cubs or Sox - thenewguy821 - 06-26-2006

Quote:Everyone hates him.... Untill he plays for your team i guess.... Then hes the best thing ever.

So you are saying that you wouldn't want someone on the Cubs that holds a .321 batting average, commits FEW errors, knows how to get into the opposing teams heads to force errors, just because he talks a little trash?

Most of what made Billy Martin such a great manager, was his ability to get his team fired up, and get in the heads of the opposing team.

Don't take that the wrong way, I don't think that AJ is manager material, but he does get the team fired up, and mentally attacks the other team.

Is AJ an ass? YES

Would I rather see AJ on a different team? HELL NO!!!!

Cubs or Sox - dirtguy90 - 06-27-2006

i dont know how in the hell aj happens to be in all the controversey
like that play against the angels in the playoffs (i was at this game Smile ) when he swung and missed and ran to first base, now we can't go to LA w/o him getting hit like 15 times, when he did nothing wrong accept pay attention..it was joe crede that capitalized

and up a couple posts, i can't find it now, but whoever said that aj got his ass beat
that's the biggest bull that i've ever heard
whats his face hit him one time, and aj stood there....with a SMILE on his face...so how is that getting his ass whooped?

Cubs or Sox - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-27-2006

he didnt fight back, all the sox are a bunch of pu$$ies. They try to hold this bad ass tough guy image, but when ever they get thrown at they only talk sh*t...walk out to the mound one time hardasses. Its been happening since Robin Ventura, anyone remember that beautiful display???

Cubs or Sox - thenewguy821 - 06-27-2006

Quote:he didnt fight back, all the sox are a bunch of pu$$ies.

Pu$$ies, or Smart???? Barret is sitting on his @$$ for 10 games doing absolutely NOTHING for his team, while AJ is on the field, helping his team.

but if that bothers AJ so much and he is so tired of getting drilled why doesnt he do anything about it...

Cubs or Sox - rocco79 - 06-27-2006

Like i said... It was worth it chris. Between all the problems the cubs have i seriously doubt this is hurtin there shining record...

Oh and Dirtguy.... It was me who said he got his ass wooped... The reason he only smiled is because over the years of mini camps and training sesions Michael and aj have really begun to know eachother... And aj knows that mike would beat his ass six was from sunday so he took that punch tucked his tail and walked away cuz he didnt need any 3rd degree blackbelt sh!t broke out on his azz

FLAME ON!!!!!

I'm sure he could care less. It is only a game, and what does he stand to gain, by acting like a child? He knows that he can help his team more by playing, rather than sitting on the bench.

Keep in mind, Professional sports players are role models for our kids. When you are trying to teach good sportsmanship, what good does it do when the kids watch their role models throwing punches, throwing bats, throwing chairs, etc.

Why are they role models??? Parents should be role models. I dont think they owe us anything besides displaying thier god given ability to play a game

+10 rocco u shouldnt look up to pro athletes most are jags anyway

Cubs or Sox - snakebite46 - 06-27-2006

I can't believe it, I agree with Rocco.

Wow... Thanks!

I agree, kids should look up to their parents, and parents should be the ones to set the examples. But kids DO look at profesional athletes (In the sport they are interested in) and want to "Be like them".

thats were parents step in....

Just cuz you make 50 gabillion dollars a year cuz you can swing 50 oz. of ashe doesnt make you a role model

they dont use 50 oz bats lol