The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Race For The Cure - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Race For The Cure (/thread-2288.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Race For The Cure - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 04-25-2006

whatd he do

Race For The Cure - slim - 04-25-2006

ill let joe do it, it will be spelled out in a wright up

Race For The Cure - Biodragen - 04-25-2006

slim Wrote:wow wait till you guys hear what he did..... what a PUKE this guy is.

I dunno who he is but I would like to know what a person did to get banned.
Has got to be real bad for that to happen.

Race For The Cure - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-25-2006

I'm guessing PUKE has something to do with it.....

Race For The Cure - slim - 04-25-2006

remeber the potatosalad? hope you didnt eat it....

Race For The Cure - Tex - 04-25-2006

And I was pissed I missed out on that! Boy am I glad I missed out on it now! Everything happens for a reason right? Damn, I'm so glad he's gone.

Race For The Cure - snakebite46 - 04-25-2006

Damn he got banned....... I missed the whole thing unfold. Rocco explained alittle of it to me... Good ridance.

Race For The Cure - Michowski - 04-25-2006

i have no idea who the guy is or what happened. im very curious.

Race For The Cure - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 04-25-2006

me too....

Race For The Cure - Michowski - 04-25-2006

I cant remember were this was posted at but congrats to Rocco for winning the A Main with his savage. Now tex owes him a screw kit. Good job Rocco. Free Tony's screw kit for you now lol.

Race For The Cure - maxximum_44 - 04-25-2006

Michowski Wrote:Now tex owes him a screw kit. Good job Rocco. Free Tony's screw kit for you now lol.
The deal was nixxed because Roc already owned a set of Tony's screwz Big Grin What happend w/ honda, we need details!!Confusedmash:LOL!

Race For The Cure - Ponch - 04-25-2006

From what I saw, he brought an emaxx to try and sell, but he wasn't even racing, and then he tried to steal food from those who paid...IDK about the potato salad thing, but I don't like it and didn't have any anyway.

I know he got in an argument with JT and they had to step out...

Race For The Cure - HAGASAN - 04-25-2006

Bruce LOL!! No that azzhole didnt do anything to the potato salad. atleast not poison or saliva. LOL!! You guys will read about it soon enough. The legend of Honda continues, I do know this, If i see him there again, I may be the one to get banned also. LOL:lol: :banana:

Race For The Cure - rocco79 - 04-25-2006

I actully DONT have a screw kit in my savage ( HONEST) .... But tex did call that one off ....( DAMIT!!! I wish i woulda held you to that one tex! LOL!!!)

... Lets just say this...

It wouldnt of been the engine in hondas MT gettin beat into a twisted smashed pile...

Dude, Roc if you don't have a Tony's Screw kit in your Savage then I'll gladly buy you one. I thought you said you already had one installed???? or is it that you have one but it's not installed yet? either way I'll hold up my end of the cancelled deal. (only cancelled cause you said you already had a kit)

Results are up!

http://www.leisurehoursraceway.com

Tex Wrote:Dude, Roc if you don't have a Tony's Screw kit in your Savage then I'll gladly buy you one. I thought you said you already had one installed???? or is it that you have one but it's not installed yet? either way I'll hold up my end of the cancelled deal. (only cancelled cause you said you already had a kit)

Naw i have one in my lsp but not my savage... Its cool deal was off way befor the race man.. Just dont under estimate the Savage again! Cool :eek: Wink j/k!

Dude i was looking at the time results ... You were doing good as hell with a broke azz truck dude! How did you break it!?!?

Race For The Cure - kevinF - 04-25-2006

who's truck broke? tex's?

yeah his front left ( i think ) push rod was gone!

Race For The Cure - Eracer76 - 04-25-2006

Thanks for taking the sweet pictures guys!
Im saving some of them for sure Smile

Race For The Cure - Obsessive R/C - 04-25-2006

Smacked the wall! All you heard was a loud POP!!

Race For The Cure - Obsessive R/C - 04-25-2006

I got some decent video of a couple of Rocco's laps

yep slapped the wall at the end of the back strait. sheared the threads right off the pushrod.

I wasn't even pushing the broken truck rocco, I was limping it around. I bet if I had pushed a little harder I would have got secondSmile