The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
The Official Crawler Thread - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Bashers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Official Crawler Thread (/thread-8181.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The Official Crawler Thread - Ponch - 03-19-2008

Travis... Get some links made up and use that tuber dude....

The Official Crawler Thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 03-20-2008

idk i like the bmv chassis and want to try thatone out first i added weight and its much better on flex

The Official Crawler Thread - Ponch - 03-20-2008

kk

So i tore open my entire diff and yhe only thing I saw wrong was that there wasn't grease in it. So I reassembled it and greased the ring and pinion real well.. Hopefully this helps.

The Official Crawler Thread - Jetboat - 03-20-2008

My comp rig is back in operation... and I think I tracked down why I was having problems with teh dig at the comp... the servo doesnt seem to be going to the same end points everytime, I cant tell if its the servo or the radio though...

The Official Crawler Thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-20-2008

Jetboat Wrote:My comp rig is back in operation... and I think I tracked down why I was having problems with teh dig at the comp... the servo doesnt seem to be going to the same end points everytime, I cant tell if its the servo or the radio though...

Hell with it, Replace them both!

jfwy

The Official Crawler Thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 03-20-2008

Ponch Wrote:kk

So i tore open my entire diff and yhe only thing I saw wrong was that there wasn't grease in it. So I reassembled it and greased the ring and pinion real well.. Hopefully this helps.

Hopefully it does. If not, I may be better than someone next time lol

I gotta get some wideners and I'll be set. This thing (as of now) is freakin rockin. Standin straight up on walls, runnin good

The Official Crawler Thread - MX_KEVIN - 03-23-2008

Plain Jane

[Image: 6447e5e4f2a8568.jpg]

The Official Crawler Thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 03-23-2008

woohoo mines alive just need an ok pack and im set.

The Official Crawler Thread - BJoe - 03-23-2008

Looks good MX-Kev!

The Official Crawler Thread - bubbaracing - 03-23-2008

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:woohoo mines alive just need an ok pack and im set.

I take it that the Futaba ESC works? :joy:

The Official Crawler Thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 03-25-2008

any ways to get more steering out of my tlt axles?

The Official Crawler Thread - Jetboat - 03-25-2008

they make better clearance C's...rc4wd carries them I believe. add a rear Dig, that will help you turn allot faster

The Official Crawler Thread - KreepyCrawler52 - 04-07-2008

[Image: 119847fab806a1365.jpg]

heres my crawler!!! yay for me lol not even close to done. just have some tlt axles locked diff and moved link mounts.

The Official Crawler Thread - Jetboat - 04-08-2008

didnt you hear....TLT axles dont work well for crawling, you should just give them to me...... Big Grin

Sunday I ripped my truck apart, moved the tranny over 1cm to line the DS up better, which them meant I had to build a new dig. I also switched out the front shocks and trimmed up the front axles (yes Ponch I actually listened to what you said)
Good news is, the truck seems to work better than before.
Bad news is, I cant get my brake to stay together, dang CA just doesnt want to hold. And the front axle is clicking realy bad....makes me wonder what I broke now Sad

FYI clod axles are on their way....2.2 stick hear I come!!!

The Official Crawler Thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 04-08-2008

Jetboat Wrote:didnt you hear....TLT axles dont work well for crawling, you should just give them to me...... Big Grin

yea I know, They cause your motor to go up in smoke!

The Official Crawler Thread - KreepyCrawler52 - 04-08-2008

Jetboat Wrote:didnt you hear....TLT axles dont work well for crawling, you should just give them to me...... Big Grin

o yea i forgot....not. i think your a lil :crazy:haha ive had these sitting around for a very long time. i dont know what chassis to get. i need one quick though, from what i hear LHR is building a crawler section :joy:

I can think of a couple good Chassis...iA or Talon would work best I think.

I wish Bernie would contact me about when he wants the work day for the course @ LHR...

The Official Crawler Thread - KreepyCrawler52 - 04-08-2008

do you have a link or sumthin to those chassis?

iA is HERE!!! - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board

Introducing the Talon Bodyless Chassis "Buggy" - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board

I hear the vendor for iA is looking for a tester for it, You'll have to agree to some stipulations for sure but it would be worth it.

The Official Crawler Thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 04-08-2008

I really like that talon chassis. I was waiting to see jeff finish a course before I bought one though lol jmwy Jeff hehe. I'm thinking of changing things up a tad and I for some reason love the looks of it. My current one doesn't have that many diffrent setup options.

The Official Crawler Thread - Racin' Ranger1 - 04-08-2008

any one got some spare link mounts for a tlt forsale?

The Official Crawler Thread - Mnster - 04-08-2008

The uppers? I could look though they may be kinda hack.

The Official Crawler Thread - AddictedtoNITRO - 04-09-2008

what do they look like I have a ton of tlt spares

The Official Crawler Thread - KreepyCrawler52 - 04-09-2008

they are the silver mounts on the axles

-see my pic for example

The Official Crawler Thread - Jetboat - 04-09-2008

AddictedtoNITRO Wrote:I really like that talon chassis. I was waiting to see jeff finish a course before I bought one though lol jmwy Jeff hehe. I'm thinking of changing things up a tad and I for some reason love the looks of it. My current one doesn't have that many diffrent setup options.

I finished both runs @ rc hobbies!!!! Dont blame the chassis...its my crappy prep that has been killing me but, thats going to stop. I tore Talon completly apart last night and its getting an r2d, losi shocks etc...all the good stuff for once.