The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Revo, a race truggy? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Revo, a race truggy? (/thread-8154.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Revo, a race truggy? - Tex - 02-08-2008

Brian K Wrote:I remember the first time I took my "Salvage" to LH trophy race. I got 1st with it. Tex, you were running your Revo with a P5 at that time, what place did you get? jfwy
I don't think Rocco had his running yet.

You kicked my arse for sure...That revo with P5 was a time bomb ready to go off at any moment....Not very practical for racing.
Not to mention you can lay down some laps....me?...not as good Smile

Revo, a race truggy? - J-Dub - 02-08-2008

Rob Kass Wrote:DUB, thanks for the input on the RPMs. They are a little pricey but if they come with a decent warranty i might check them out.

i believe the price for 2 is a little high because it includes new bearings Big Grin

Revo, a race truggy? - Rob Kass - 02-09-2008

RPM knuckles are soft, i hear they pop pillow balls.

My biggest prob is my 3.3 vantage chassis flexing. Until I can make some braces for it I have to go back to the stock chassis to race it.

Revo, a race truggy? - Michowski - 02-09-2008

why not get the traxxas extended chassis? Also if rd racing still has knuckles pick them up. Those were the best knuckles for the revo. Also I like the brace I had, I think it was qconcepts that made it

Revo, a race truggy? - J-Dub - 02-09-2008

Im trying a set of the RPM's. they are a bit beefier all around. we'll see if I have any issues with them. MASSIVE BEARINGS. lol

Revo, a race truggy? - J-Dub - 02-10-2008

Well, its 2:30 and my revo still isnt put together yet...6 hours till race day..gonna be a late night...LOL INSANE

Revo, a race truggy? - Rob Kass - 02-11-2008

I hope my Revo is ready for this sunday's race. I also hope some fast MT's show up for some goood ole fassion monster truck competition.

Revo, a race truggy? - J-Dub - 02-11-2008

I will be ready by then. I can't gauruntee i'm bobbo fast but i'd say im quick.

Revo, a race truggy? - Rob Kass - 02-12-2008

If ya dont break than you have a leg up on Bobbo.

I put my traxxas roll hoop back on to see if it helps protect my gear mesh from chewin cb's. I was told it will help out. Guess i'll see tonight.

Revo, a race truggy? - J-Dub - 02-13-2008

Were you at the track tonight Rob? if so you probably saw/talked to me. lol

Revo, a race truggy? - Rob Kass - 02-13-2008

I was there till about 8:30. I had the green revo and pitted at the table by the door to the track.I will be there again tonight to race it.

Revo, a race truggy? - J-Dub - 02-13-2008

okay im coming out then, I had the black revo that with the annihilated body. Lol