The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
What truggy as a basher? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What truggy as a basher? (/thread-7356.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

What truggy as a basher? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-09-2007

mugen is a good truck, throw in a werks .28 which can be had for like 200$ and ull be set, the JP3 pipe blows on just about every pipe so dont bother. Id pick up a TTR long pipe, seems to work well on just about every engine Ive had.

What truggy as a basher? - motoxer4life - 07-09-2007

ya mike i was im'ing you about the werks engines. And ya i definitely want a mugen as a racer.

What truggy as a basher? - kevinF - 07-09-2007

finally you came around....yeah i would say to get a mugen, just because it basically drives itself from what i hear whereas losi you need to be a little smoother

ya i decided just to screw the dirtbike thing for now, keep my old one, get my new oakleys, and a mugen setup for racing. But this means your gonna have to start bringing me to the track again.Big Grin

Rolleyes damnit!

What truggy as a basher? - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 07-09-2007

damnit

on second thought how about you screw the idea of racing r/c and just dirtbike.....i bet mike would agree....lol

i prolly should agree to it would save me like $1500...

What truggy as a basher? - pwnzor - 07-09-2007

if you want to bash, go buy a nikko, why tear up a race bred vehicle? JMO

What truggy as a basher? - hansarvin - 07-09-2007

that's what I thought too when I sold my Mugen... huge mistake they're just as if not more durable than any MT

I decided to race now since i have to save up for a real car. Im waiting till after i get a car to get the dirtbike.

What truggy as a basher? - RobH - 07-09-2007

pwnzor Wrote:if you want to bash, go buy a nikko, why tear up a race bred vehicle? JMO

because race bred vehicles are also extremely durable.

if you want something to tear to pieces, why not get like a jato? or something cheap? sorry, maybe its just me that doesnt have 600$ to throw on a kit to jump trashcans in the alley, but after all, it is your $ Smile

What truggy as a basher? - Ponch - 07-09-2007

It's Robs team that I once was on (kinda bailed since then...) but it's in his sig..

High End Bashers 4 Life

oic Ponch, now I understand his defense mechanism Smile

pwnzor Wrote:if you want something to tear to pieces, why not get like a jato? or something cheap? sorry, maybe its just me that doesnt have 600$ to throw on a kit to jump trashcans in the alley, but after all, it is your $ Smile

Jatos arn't nearly as durable or fun. It'd be cool to have one to mess around with for a while, but I wouldn't take one over a truggy.

I don't see whats wrong with bashing once in a while even if you're a racer. I've broke more parts on my CRT racing it twice, than I have going to the woodridge jumps like a dozen times (never broke anything there).

What truggy as a basher? - Ponch - 07-09-2007

Rob, you have to factor in that you were trying to b-flip off an indoor jump landing on concrete like clay at the track...lol

pwnzor Wrote:if you want something to tear to pieces, why not get like a jato? or something cheap? sorry, maybe its just me that doesnt have 600$ to throw on a kit to jump trashcans in the alley, but after all, it is your $ Smile

i mentioned two times that im racing now, not bashing.

What starterbox's are you guys all using for mbx5t's? i want to use 2 stick packs with it, 3600's.

will this one work?
i dont want to get the mugen one and mess up the build and have it not work so this one would be good.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXRLU1&P=ML

Ponch Wrote:Rob, you have to factor in that you were trying to b-flip off an indoor jump landing on concrete like clay at the track...lol

I wasn't counting that day, and I didn't break anything when I did that. I ended up stopping cause I ran out of fuel and it was time to close.

What truggy as a basher? - SLOW REVO - 07-09-2007

motoxer4life Wrote:What starterbox's are you guys all using for mbx5t's? i want to use 2 stick packs with it, 3600's.

I have 2 mugen starter boxes for sale if interested.:joy:
They are the same ones mx kevin has. New in box.
I also have a mbx5t prospec kit Cheap.

What truggy as a basher? - chickenfarmer3 - 07-09-2007

SLOW REVO Wrote:I have 2 mugen starter boxes for sale if interested.:joy:
They are the same ones mx kevin has. New in box.
I also have a mbx5t prospec kit Cheap.

thats what i use for both mine. Smile

how cheap slowrevo? And i dont want to mess up the build of the box and not be able to use it.

What truggy as a basher? - hansarvin - 07-09-2007

dude if your worried about it then I'm sure someone on here with one would be glad to help you