The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Drifting!? - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Drifting!? (/thread-1462.html)

Pages: 1 2

Drifting!? - squirrel - 11-16-2005

digital d.v.r. i love this thing! never have to worry about missing it or losing a tape. and from comcast it's cheaper than tivo! with more memory.

Drifting!? - b00sted - 11-16-2005

Dude....leave and don't come back....Tex :wavey:

Drifting!? - PoPRC - 11-17-2005

I love my Tivo too, I record all the football games I wanna watch and MotoGP races on speed. I can run my errands and not miss a beat. I have watched drifting online, I like the crazy japanese dude who gets outta of his car and walks with it while it spins in circles.

Drifting!? - squirrel - 11-17-2005

PoPRC Wrote:I love my Tivo too, I record all the football games I wanna watch and MotoGP races on speed. I can run my errands and not miss a beat. I have watched drifting online, I like the crazy japanese dude who gets outta of his car and walks with it while it spins in circles.

. . . and then gets run over by it!!!!

Drifting!? - FreeRideFrosty - 11-17-2005

what happened with b00sted?? Did I miss something??

(sorry if it's a bit off topic)

i'd say it's really off topic!!! j/k he wasn't playing nice!! but back on topic now! who like ice cream! oops wrong thread!

you live your life off topic. But anywho... I found my hybrid 4-tec custom again. I think I may just set it up RWD with regular tires and a torquey motor and see what it can do. I can always throw the PVCs back on...

if you would quit replying to me things wouldn't go off topic! btw i think i'm gonne turn my xmods into a drifter. hehe

Drifting!? - Fast95Neon - 11-17-2005

or donate your 4 tec to me!
i wanna see got any pics?

i'd sell mine but it's not even worth the effort of trying to explain whats wrong with it! j/k! i'm giving it to my bro for his b-day.

what is wrong with it? is a nitro?

my 4 tec was elec. Right now it consists of the front end and rear end mounted to a custom aluminum chassis that I made in my metals class when I was bored. I took the drive setup out of the front. The rear ball dif is in with the belt. It is ready to have a slipper and spur mounted back up and a motor but I am too lazy to get it all together and drill some more holes in the chassis...

rear diff destroyed, rear belt desroyed, throttle servo going. yes it is nitro. 2.5 to be exact.

your bro should get a rustler
cough cough i have one

nah he's not really interested in r/cs i just gave it to him cause i was tired of fixing it!!! so i figured dump the turd on him!

well if he dont want it i want sloppy thirds!

Drifting!? - Tex - 11-17-2005

FreeRideJunkie Wrote:what happened with b00sted?? Did I miss something??

(sorry if it's a bit off topic)

I would PM questions like that and it will be asnwered right away Smile

speaking of drifting there was a big snow drift by my front door this morning Wink