The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
One fast Porsche!! - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Open Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Multimedia (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: One fast Porsche!! (/thread-7255.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

One fast Porsche!! - Meatwad - 06-24-2007

yeah how mike.lol
dan ygpm

One fast Porsche!! - FreeRideFrosty - 06-24-2007

Whats done to his car? I may run him too.

One fast Porsche!! - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 06-25-2007

i miss when the guys with actual muscle talked about racing

One fast Porsche!! - FreeRideFrosty - 06-25-2007

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:i miss when the guys with actual muscle talked about racing

You weren't born then and you don't have enough money to be there now. (And I'm in the same boat.)

One fast Porsche!! - bubbaracing - 06-25-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:You weren't born then and you don't have enough money to be there now. (And I'm in the same boat.)

I remember then, and still see it these days. I'm broke too though, and I help build/restore them now! My little addition to this racin scene will be my LT1 powered S-10 pick-up! When it's done!(In the works)

Grand-Am my :moon::moon:

no dan i meant when i didnt have to read about someone putting high octane gasoline in a car thinking that itll go faster or racing civics, its great when thirdgen and those guys talk about real muscle cars

One fast Porsche!! - Meatwad - 06-25-2007

One fast Porsche!! - Mr. Tune - 06-25-2007

How about you guys stop cursing so much! Intentially mispelling curse words is just as bad as correctlly spelled ones.

Look how easy it is to change up the words just a little bit! I'll use the post directly above mine as an example...
Quote:i dont run that shit dude it was a joke i was phucking with u. i was having some fun on my b-day.so let it go

I don't run that stuff dude, it was a joke and I was messing with you. I was having some fun on my b-day, so let it go.

ur just stupid meat and it gives me head aches to read ur posts

One fast Porsche!! - Meatwad - 06-25-2007

Mr. Tune Wrote:How about you guys stop cursing so much! Intentially mispelling curse words is just as bad as correctlly spelled ones.

Look how easy it is to change up the words just a little bit! I'll use the post directly above mine as an example...

I don't run that stuff dude, it was a joke and I was messing with you. I was having some fun on my b-day, so let it go.

ok tune

One fast Porsche!! - Michowski - 06-25-2007

wow this is great. If meet cries when he loses I will make an individual dvd for everyone on this forum lol. I say quite your complaining and run what you brung. May the best man win. You can always rerace another day if you think you can actually win.

hey hey wanna race? huh? ya what lets race Rolleyes lmao

One fast Porsche!! - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-25-2007

mich when we going off road racing?? lol

dont matter to me. As long as im off that day il go. What we talking about also? 4 wheelers? Trucks?

trucks

let me get my new clutch in and rear seal. I got em both sitting here but I gotta pull the motor out of my truck again to do this. It also says about 700 miles before severe use on the clutch so give me 2 tanks of fuel also. Il definatly go out. Nothing extreme tho, my trucks mostly stock

same here i dont really wanna race i just wanna off road it....unless meat wants to race his high octane GA off road? lol

im not gonna race, just go cruising offroad is all. Ive never been offroad either so im itching to just do some simple things.

yep same here. ever heard of the cliffs offroad park? idk if thats to hard for stocker like ours

One fast Porsche!! - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-26-2007

nevermind friend said no winch your screwed. you need a cage for badlands?

One fast Porsche!! - Meatwad - 06-26-2007

FreeRideFrosty Wrote:Whats done to his car? I may run him too.

intake,plugs,injectors,fuel rail, its on 20' rims so im sure its slow off the lineRolleyes

One fast Porsche!! - J-Dub - 06-26-2007

Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:yep same here. ever heard of the cliffs offroad park? idk if thats to hard for stocker like ours

Yes. Probably...lol

One fast Porsche!! - Racin' Ranger1 - 06-26-2007

yeah but ive seen pretty stock trucks at badlands....just different tires

One fast Porsche!! - J-Dub - 06-26-2007

The cliffs will tear you up unless you've got a winch to get unstuck. I got some buddys that run out there and they say some trails are pretty rough. Stock engines are fine, you just need differient diffs with some posi and stuff, better tires, and lifted upgraded suspension. Other than that power in that stuff isnt that big of deal because you can always get a bunch of torque with gear reduction.

One fast Porsche!! - FreeRideFrosty - 06-26-2007

Meatwad Wrote:intake,plugs,injectors,fuel rail, its on 20' rims so im sure its slow off the lineRolleyes

How much does he want to run for?