The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.3 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

ChitownRC
Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Printable Version

+- ChitownRC (https://www.chitownrc.com)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Racers Forum (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Leisure Hours Raceway (https://www.chitownrc.com/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. (/thread-2188.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - FreeRideFrosty - 01-29-2006

THose were the pieces of the piston that weren't ground up and fused to the top of the cylinder or bottom of the cooling head. Thos pieces were floating around in the crank case I guess... LoL. I can't believe the crank didn't chew them up... The funny thing is after the backflip gone bad it ran fine. I was doing some passes, some little jumps... no problem. Then I went and was kind of idleng towards me, hit the gas, the RPM's slowed and it seized...

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Czech-it-Out Graphics - 01-29-2006

what were the pieces from, the rod? U prolly chipped it by whinning the sh@t outta the motor to do a back flip, and it finally broke off when u were doin the little jumps, hey u saw all those pieces in my motor that didnt get chewed up, and for the record turns out I only blew one motor the other just needed to be pinched Wink still a crappy day lol

I didn't realize this got starte in the LH thread... we need to move to one of my threads...

oops lol

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 - 01-29-2006

So, is LHR racing next Sunday (SuperBowl Sunday)?

yes

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - bubbacola - 01-29-2006

Super Bowl Sunday.... we will start racing at 10:30 Two Q's 7 minutes long. Be home for the game.....

sweet, thanks!

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - RCDad - 01-29-2006

Maybe I'll make it till a heat Smile Although, running a couple qualifiers is just fine with me.

If you're gonna just run qual's and not hang around for the mains, let me point out the guys I want run into the wall......there's a bag of Cheetos and a Texas cinnamon roll in it for ya! Maybe even a Dr Pepper.

j/k

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Michowski - 01-29-2006

damn racing tonight was a blast. Qualified 2nd with the greevo, took first place on the first lap, held it racing back and forth for second for about 3 minutes and then i lost the screw that hold the steering on. managed to get that fixed and only be down 3 laps. Got back out there and just drove as hard as i could. I actually got a 29 second lap so im at least happy about that. Tons of great mt competition. There was 3 heats for the mt's and nothing but pure competition in it. If i didnt lost that screw and get 3 laps behind im sure it would have been head to head till the very end. And it was mostly clean racing the whole time as well.

i think he was just messin with u dan

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - rocco79 - 01-29-2006

Well yeah didnt ! LOL!!!!!

racing today was a ruff to say the least....

The savage had tranny problems allllll day and just never felt right no matter what i did... Time for a total breakdown and rebuild for that turd.... Anyways i still made the A main but got run into the wall on the back straight by traffic behind me that used me as thier wall cushion. Broke an axel.... Truck wasnt running right anyways so it was prolly for the best that i just took it off the track.

With the lsp i was running very well.... I had a 10 lap 5:25 qual, so i placed 6th to start the A. I think i was in 1st for alittle while but quickly found myself trailing sonny and tony D ( Both with LSP's ) I was keepin up with those speed demons pretty well while battling it out with eric (eraser76) ( Ohh yeah kevin He runs an LSP too)We would flip flop back and forth . Great racing and one hell of a battle!!! With about 4:30 left a guy came off pit lane tooo fast and spun his truck right infront of me with no time to react and hitting the brakes was tooo little way toooo late. I smashed into him at full speed and broke my C- hub. So i left the race in 3 or 4th place. I was pissed that i was knocked out of the main but i take satifaction in knowin i was keepin up with 3 very fast guys ...

... They guy offered to pay for the parts on my truck but i said its all in a day of racing and it wasnt nessacary... I guess My truck took out his throttle servo in the wreck so i would say i ened up with the better end of the deal!!! LOL!!!

Frosty Wrote:Open your damn eyes and you can find pretty easily why I wasn't there. You will also find that nowhere was I talking crap... I said my goal was to beat you.
Relax sally

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Eracer76 - 01-29-2006

That was some good racing today! I only had one minor problem that I fixed before the heats started, other then that I did pretty good all day.

That was some fun racing Rocco! I started 5th but actually got tangled up big time with 4 other trucks on the second lap and fell to 8th place!! :mad:
I had to settle down and slowly but surely work my way back up the the front to battle it out with you. I think we were battling for 4th, for what seemed like 5min, until you broke.
I ended up finishing 4th with 29 laps, right behind 2nd and 3rd, who also had 29 laps. I think that maybe with 5 more min I could have had second Smile
Sonny of course had 32 laps! :eek:

Yeah that was a sweet battle bro!!!! I look forward to a rematch

ok case closed

Rocco I was thinking of Dan's hot friend and racing stripes came to mind Wink damn ive said to much ahahhahhaha

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Eracer76 - 01-29-2006

Yeah, erase all the crap posts....this is suppose to be a Leisure thread, not a pissing match Rolleyes

Eracer76 Wrote:Yeah, erase all the crap posts....this is suppose to be a Leisure thread, not a pissing match Rolleyes

Thank you... Sorry I couldn't get out for the race. Sounded like there were some big guns there... I hope to be back in a week or two...

Pussing = Pissing LOL!!!!!!!!

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - thenewguy821 - 01-29-2006

I agree. I am not going to take anybodies side in any of this, but I will point out, that after the day Dan had yesterday, I can honestly see why a lot of this is getting to him. He's a good guy, and really took some abuse form quite a few of us yesterday, and still came out smiling. His day went down the tubes when he got home and tore open his engine, expecting it to be a simple One-way problem, and realized the engine was toast..

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Sh1nn3r - 01-29-2006

Good racing tonight guys.

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - Michowski - 01-29-2006

well if you dont like it dan all you gotta do is say stop. I havent heard that yet from you so I assumed you know im messing around and not to take me seriously. But if you start talking smack to me one day dont complain when i give it back. Just a warning for ya lol. Its all in good fun and not to be taken seriously so if you want il stop just so you dont have to keep posting up and complaining about it. Your call dude

Official Leisure Hours Raceways thread. - cemeb4dk - 01-29-2006

Good day racing. Seems liek I missed alot of BS in this thread. Glad I missed it.

It was good to break free from Daddy duties for the day.

Rich thanks for putting up with all the smack talk all day 8^)

It's official... I will be back in 2 weeks with aveangance...