Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bristol RC on Sat.?
Ok, we all know this track is less than stellar. But, it's free to practice on Sat. So, I'm going with a friend who's a regular just to practice and drink beer. Practice driving that is! Smile

Anyone up for this on Sat.? At least it's close
Is this every Saturday, or just this one coming up? I would go if my buggy wasn't in pieces.
It's free practice every day except Monday nights when they have their races.

I'm going this Sat. with a buddy who's a local there and it looks like Lance is also.
Where is bristol rc? I've never been.
Mr. Tune, it's just west of Kenosha, Wi. right over the state line. Here's the link:

http://www.bristolrc.com/ It's a OK track but it won't be watered, obviously, and it's a bit rough. But, it beats sitting home!! That said, I like it, except for that goofy table top jump at the back straight. One word of advise- go slow! It's cool though. I'm excited to go again.

If it was a points race again, like the last time I was there, I'd be a bit anxious. But to kick back, drink some beers, and have a track to basically bash at with my friends, it's perfect.
I'll have to go up there to practice some time. My girlfriend only lives 20 mins from Bristol. I thought they only had racing on Mondays, and the other days the track was closed, but if it's always open for practice I will try and get over there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bristol RC on Sat. 16th? satoch 13 2,761 10-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Last Post: satoch