Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardesty's this Sun.?
I've never been to Hardesty's and neither has Matt so we're looking to go this coming weekend. Anyone else interested?

I've got a new motor coming but I'm going to put a new P/S in my old 2.5r and use my TM slide carb on it for this coming weekend. When it ran, that little thing John was kind enough to loan me wasn't bad. Especially with the RB TM323 header/pipe and a Motor Saver filter. I'm going to mod the exhaust port on the new 2.5r P/S like I saw on this one site. Anybody else see that? I can't find the link for some reason.
I can't make it out this sunday. Got a wedding to attend.
I'll be with the family hanging out this weekend coming up. Next time I'll be out is Cory's house on 9/11/05 for the DD's race.

Good luck at Hardesty's guys!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
looks like I'll be there for some racing this sunday. I'll be there sat for some pratice under the lights and racing on sunday. If you guys go LMK so we can hook up and help each other out. I'll be racing at least 1/8 buggies, and maybe MT class if I can get the 46 broken in on the savage in time.
I can't go now. My girlfriend is dragging me to the Def Leppard concert. Could be worse I guess, but I really wanted to go racing.
racing is every weekend, Def Leapard concert doesn't come around all the time.

Pour some sugar on me!!!!!!!!!!!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965