Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow......
200 members.

that is all.
Mr. Tune Wrote:Deruinked psosting is fun guys! Please don't follow me exwsample, I'm a bda influende.
:joy:
Welcome Basher #200. Basher, loved you in Ocean's Eleven.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
yeah 200 in just over a year is awesome
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Seems hard to believe there are 200 RC'rs in Chicago..
How many people race at tinley or in dekalb for onroad stuff? We have only begun to tap the on-road market Smile. How about the electric guys? I here that LH was always busy on friday night for electric races. Plus I'm sure lots of winter LH racers haven't even heard of the site.

I believe there to be 1000s of rc owners out there in chicago. Did I ever think I'd get this many members this quick? Or over 10000 posts this quick? Never.

I wonder where will be next year? 25000 posts? 500 members? We shall see...Cool
Now if you can get each user to kick in like $25, you could build your own track.....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
I'm got some ideas in mind to bring in some possible revenue Smile. First on my list is a something possible called "chitownrc fall off-road challenge" (or winter challenge, depending on when lh opens).

Great way to bring the members together, attract new members, have fun, and maybe make some side cash Smile.
I think the stickers are a good idea, I know BYT and others do it. Charge about $2 for a 4" X 4" sheet.

I'm not sure of the exact count from the race I was at in Tinley but I'd guess around 50.
Tune, make money by repping AMB transponders!!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.