Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmmm
hi
ha
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
What's up dude! Long time no talk. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I was in the rc scene. You still bash every now and then?
still bash a lot. 4 years!?!? wtf man. you still have anything? I have to say, I got a venom dirt bike and am having a blast with it. I do a bunch of parades each year and some demos for different events.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
I still have pretty much all of it from the time I packed it all up. My kyosho buggy and truggy. Pulled it out of storage about a month ago and been thinking about getting it all cleaned up and fixed up. Early diagnosis is that the batteries are shot and I have zero gas. Who knows if my motors are even good any more. Maybe in the spring I'll find my way outside the house crashing into stuff, lol.
I got my Blitz ESE running.... Well its in need of a little repair, but mostly good. Haha. Tune you need to get out to LHR sometime!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Ponch Wrote:I got my Blitz ESE running.... Well its in need of a little repair, but mostly good. Haha. Tune you need to get out to LHR sometime!

What kinds of crowds does that place pull in these days? Will I recognize anyone there? lol
Ponch Wrote:I got my Blitz ESE running.... Well its in need of a little repair, but mostly good. Haha. Tune you need to get out to LHR sometime!
you got a bigger truck then that buggy? great. now we all have to watch our shins, not just our toes.
Lol. Tune... You probably won't recognize anyone. I know some electric guys that still go there, but nitro is a whole new crowd.
Firesprink... Yup! lol
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12