Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS 1994 BMW 318i $1200
*The wheels that are picture and the bike do not come with the car

This has been my daily driver for the past 2 years. I am moving onto another car but I still drive it every day untill I find that other car. Currently has 207k miles. 5spd car.

15" steelies on it with BMW hubcaps. New tires.

DDM headlights

FK coilovers (about 20k miles on it)

let me list the Problems first:

some rust

clutch is starting to show signs of wear. The disc is getting thin. Will need a clutch

sunroof is bad and needs to be rebuilt (pelican parts has peices for $100)

oil leak somewhere. I have not looked into it too much, Just ad oil as needed.

all the clear coat on the hood pealed off. SO it was painted flatblack with a cheap metallic flake. Does not look that good, it should be repainted flat black (or dropped of at macco for a $200 paint special)

couple of door dings

hood/front grill has a some dents

rear wheel bearings should be replaced.

Interior front driver seat is ripped at a seam.

shifter bushings are worn, so it's slightly sloppy.

I had something on the rack that fell onto the roof, a couple of little dents occured.

Creaks, moans, groans, rear bearing noise, the kinda of noises the comes with a lowered 200k 16 year old car

erratic idle in colder temps. it usually hovers around 1300 rpm. I think it may be related to the oil leak which is causing vaccum leak.

The good:

I drive it 60 miles every work day (m-f) it starts up in low temps without problems

Makes a good daily beater

only $1200

Comes with roof rack.

i have an extra DME (cost $330) I had a no start one day and I thought it was due to the computer..I was wrong, it was due to a bad relay. Along with the no start, a new fuel pump was put in, 02 sensor, battery and tune up about a year ago.

PM me or email [email protected]
[Image: DSC_0079.jpg]
[url]www.gearworkstire.com /url]
damn. if only i had some extra coin.
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Sold..........it will be missed. But it has been replaced with another BMW, this time a wagon! I'll post up pictures once it's cleaned up
[url]www.gearworkstire.com /url]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  inDi 16x3 charger, Tomb Raider Legend 360, 2 IB 1200 RC18 Packs FS.. SixVi6-Camaro 2 1,472 06-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Last Post: SixVi6-Camaro
  Fs 2 7cell mini t intellect 1200 batteries, blind batteries t to the maxx2 0 895 03-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Last Post: t to the maxx2