Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gettin back in the game
ive been a member of this forum for sometime now i used to bash all the time with a bunch of people from here. had to get out and sell all my stuff. i started to getget back in the game about a year ago but then i got in a bad bike wreck(motorcycle). i acully died and my buddy revived me on the street side. ive been layed up in the house for about a year now broke a bunch of bones and all kinds of stuff. so i dont plan on doin that one again. i picked up a mt2 today for 20$ off a friend. it was in bad shap but took it apart cleaned up and works fine spent about 30$ in little parts and its like new. yea its a mt2 but it works great now since i picked it up.(ill put up some pics of it tomarrow). just wondering where everyone is bashing these days. or is anyone even bashing in the cold these days..........:confused:
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
in the process of converting my kyosho K2 buggy to brushless. so as soom ans i get a motor mount for that thats what ill be running
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Running a Associated B4... Good to see you're ok after a crash like that...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Back in it RobH 9 8,369 06-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Last Post: RobH
  Look out E REVO and E Savvy, The Thunder King is BACK! team3six 5 3,124 07-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Back lot of Roselle train station Obsessive R/C 0 1,793 06-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Obsessive R/C