Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great News!!! New Sponsorship!!!!!
!!!!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!!!
( ok Who AM i kidding just Gentlemen)

Im happy to announce Ive been picked up a new sponsor and have joined a new team!!!

Im proud to say im the FIRST team memeber of Team Dent Tek!!!!!!!

T.D.T. (Team Dent Tek) is going to be the premire R/C racing team in the midwest!!!!

Being proud of my new team and sponsor Id just like to say Dent Tek is taking paintless dent repair to the next level by offering unsurrpassed quality and workmenship!!!

Our team captain will be John Bonie, an experinced dent techinican and seasoned r/c/ racing vetran. John wont be your typical Team Captain, he wont just be watching the races from the pits he will be an A- main predator in Unlimited Arena Truck and his specialty Pro buggy 1/8th scale.

Next time your at your local track look for Team Dent Tek.

....... And if your daily driver, weekend cruiser, work truck or family truckster is showing its age dur to dents and dings contact Dent Tek and take YEARS of your veichles apperance!!!!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Team Dent Tek has Picked up another season Unlimited Arena Truck and 1/8th scale pro driver......

You may have rubbed elbows with this local racing Star, George Schuth is Now offically the second team memember of team T.D.T.

Welcome Aboard!!!!
So when I start beating your savage left and right, will you get fired so they can pick me up?

:lol:
Gotta start beating me first greek!!!

And trust me ive taken steps to keep that from happening
Roc was the first to be picked up Ill never fire him...
TEAM DENTTEK HACKING OUR WAY TO THE TOP!!!!!!

THE ANGRY PEAR IS BACK
Congrats Rocco,

Man.... what do I have to do to picked up by a sponsor, start coming in 2nd or 3rd, instead of 1st every race? Big Grin
no you gotta stop the complaining and just have fun. Biggest thing ive heard of how people get sponsored is because of there personality and ability to help other people out. Winning is one of the last things they look at.
I wasnt complaining, didnt you see the Big Grin at the end of my post? I was joking.

Besides, I help out at all the races Ive been going too, marshalling more then just my turn, watering the tracks, pitting for multiple people, helping others get there truck started, hell...I was even starting my competitors truck on MY starter box at the last race! Big Grin
Im all about having fun!
well if i didnt know you or ever met you i would think the exact opposite by your posts. No offense but thats how i see it. Especially with that post about just getting mad and leaving instead of "helping out".
dentguy92 Wrote:Roc was the first to be picked up Ill never fire him...
What an awesome boss!!!!
Eracer76 Wrote:Congrats Rocco,

Man.... what do I have to do to picked up by a sponsor, start coming in 2nd or 3rd, instead of 1st every race? Big Grin
Eric
You gotta be able to write a silly thread and be able to poke fun at yourself. Oh and you have to be able to promote your buddies business!!! Then he'll buy you lunch and your pro series stickers Wink
Ok you too no poo flingin here, I just wanted to make people laugh and promote my buddy johns company (and our race team :bustingup ). I think the problem is sarcasm dosent translate through our words.
rocco79 Wrote:Eric
You gotta be able to write a silly thread and be able to poke fun at yourself. Oh and you have to be able to promote your buddies business!!! Then he'll buy you lunch and your pro series stickers Wink

I can poke fun at myself....after all, I did forget to put a transponder in my truck for that last race after starting everone elses trucks, LOL Big Grin

Maybe I could get a P/T out of a sponsorship deal? LOL, at least I can dream Smile
Go to round 4 and throughy beat peoples asses then, do it on a regular bases.... Sponsors will come too you
GUys as the team leader of TDTR, this is all in good fun, lets not turn it into something else.

In Erics defense he helped out big , i had major starter box issues and he stepped up with his monster V8 powered starter box and got me started. Although I was in the B main so it was not my fault he forgot his transponder.

Its just sad sometimes how a fun hobby can get turned into a poo flingin match (tp quote Rocco)

And yes Rocco I am the team leader, you where the first member but I am team leader, I voted myself in this evening... Confusedmash:
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
How bout " Look How I pimped my R/C ride Leader". Concidering out of this team you have the Nicest most blinged out rides!!! Biggest motors, custom bodies, Matching maxspeed wraps.... ect.....

But think team leader is alittle much dont you???
HE with the most toys wins or gets to be team leader.

I had a meeting with the team, and it was a majority rule and you were not there so your vote was not counted sorry.. So I elected myself leader. You know I do that alot Wink
I heard that about you .... LOL

If the title makes ya happy then run with it buddy!!

BTW.... We just voted and now im the Ultra Mega Team leader.... Sorry to leave ya out in the cold on this one but hey, you werent here so we voted and ..... Well thats how it goes... I like to just have random votes on things
ohhhh i got it you can be the B- main Team Leader, Not the most glamorous roll but hey somebody has to do it... :moon:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am glad you get my humor.

As ultra mega team leader that means you get to drive the U Haul
That hurt...
We all know im gonna be the one stuck in the back making sure the tool boxes dont tip over....

Oh and i TOTALLY got you humor bud...... Sorry if about the b main thing . You can Confusedlap: me next time ya see me.
I like your signature!!!
Well as mega ultra team leader you have to make sure our boxes are in top shape
I tend to the boxes..... Yup, im the man for that job!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh Yeah!!! Uhhhh, Because i like to organize things and make sure that all the tools and spare parts are in there place..... Yeah thats what i meant, get you mind outta the gutter.

Yeah i went there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revo SetBack Arms News!!! Ponch 17 2,304 02-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Traxxas website news... satoch 13 2,300 10-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post: satoch
  Tomorrow is going to be a great day! RCDad 28 4,237 07-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Tex
  What a great bashing spot!! RCDad 12 2,488 06-04-2005, 12:31 PM