Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
venom on board cam
picked one up. $110, comes with memory card and everything to go. lots of mounting options too. this is just a trial.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqcKKLuqAs]YouTube - first try[/video]

Venom Snake Eye Micro DV Cam and Electronics | Venom Group International
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Video looks pretty good through that camera, how big is it compared to the Go-Pro cameras?
it is tiny next to it. look at the web page.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
This seems like its the next gen of mini dv cams. Venom slapped their label on it but I think its the same as these:
ThinkGeek :: Micro Camcorder Pro

Looks to be A LOT easier to use. I consider myself to be extreemly technically savy and its hard to remember what combination of lights and button pushes mean what. It doesn't help the manual was in englisineese.

The first gen were all over ebay and I got one but the quality wasn't that great:
DealExtreme: $58.10 Tiny Ninja Spy Camera 3GP Digital Video Recorder (with TF Slot)
Its cool because its the perfect fit for inside a pack of gum!

[Image: th_HeliOnBoardHeliFlight2.jpg]
-KEVIN
Dang, actually, comparatively speaking, the quality of the venom one kicks ass!

I might pick one of these up. Now that I searched "Mini DV" on google, these are everywhere (all ~100)!

Veho MUVI Micro-DV Digital Camcorder in Digital Camcorders at JR.com

Even at discount golf world, of all places lol
Venom Snake Eye Micro DV Sports Cam: Venom Camcorder > Golf Equipment: Discount Golf World
-KEVIN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  shock testing the venom cam firesprink281 2 1,786 08-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Last Post: snakebite46
  Another new board to check out Savyboy 0 1,135 12-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Savyboy
  I'm board, more neon pics squirrel 7 1,924 03-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Last Post: squirrel