Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3.3?
How's the motor as far as reliability? The 2.5 was so hit or miss if I remember correctly. Mine ran well one day and like crap another (with the right amount of fuel tubing) then randomly blew up one day. I have a feeling I may impulse buy a new Revo here at some point. I miss RC and that truck was a blast. This time I'm going to logically upgrade instead of just going crazy. Then I need to find some racing near here.... (Or sack up and drive to LH if the MT class is doing ok.)

I just think that another Revo would be a fun, fairly cheap way to get back into the hobby. Truggy was my favorite class but I'd be looking at over $1k easy to get back into it with a truggy. (Unless someone is selling their setup stupid cheap.
How cheap is "Stupid" cheap? Im out but still have everything. Im not looking to get robbed but i have all mugen stuff and know its outdated.
(Still mugen quality)
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
rocco79 Wrote:How cheap is "Stupid" cheap? Im out but still have everything. Im not looking to get robbed but i have all mugen stuff and know its outdated.
(Still mugen quality)

Oh hell....

Shoot me a PM if you'd like with a rough list of what you have and what you'd like to get for what. The only thing I've saved of my old stuff is a basic JR radio, a charger, and some batteries I think so I'll pretty much be looking for a full setup. (Car, motor, servos, nicer radio maybe, starter box, the works.)

You have an MBX5T right? I'm sure I could hack just as well with that as anything else. :banana:
LMAO... Ok, im on a 24hr OT shift so let me hit you in the AM
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
MT Class seems pretty dead to me...sad.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
rocco79 Wrote:LMAO... Ok, im on a 24hr OT shift so let me hit you in the AM

Whenever you get around to it. No rush.
J-Dub Wrote:MT Class seems pretty dead to me...sad.

I'd revive it single handedly obviously. Mad MT skills.
If I knew there would be a heat on Sunday I would actually fix my revo...I bet my 3.3 is locked up though been sitting for a year or more.

I know a guy who works for Horizon and another for Hobbico so I can get a deal on just about anything new. (Losi, Traxxas, Mugen, Hot bodies.... whatever.)

I really don't know what i want. The Revo was tons of fun but MT class seems to pretty much have disappeared everywhere (even down here). I don't think I want to go 1/8 scale because it is really "race only". A Truggy you can have some good fun with outside of the track too but still have a competitive race class. It costs a shit load more though. I'm torn.
people bash 8th scales bro. Thing about truggy is that its like 100 for a set of tires. Other than that though Its about the same upkeep if you buy a good Kit. In the past, the Mugen is indestructible. I have an MBX5R that I have only broke two front lower arms in like 2 seasons off and on racing. Besides that its all original still, about 9 gallons on the chassis with no wear on the gears or anything (dog bones are getting some slop but what can you do about that)

We have a MT class every race out at Dirtdawgs. Good fun!