Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my mini
picked up a mini revo and a couple of lipos today from the hobby town in orland park. look for the vid soon

[Image: Picture012-1.jpg]

[Image: Picture013.jpg]

[Image: Picture016-1.jpg]
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Nice, we got a few of each at teh St. Charles store too. Did the truck have the optional pinion in the box if you wanted to run 14.4v?
yup, and its on.
this thing is quick with 2 lipos!
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Nice, I guess it didn't say on the box and I had no ideal if it did. Glad to hear you it too!

Edit;
Now that I go back and look at those pics, I'm wondering if they make those 1800mAh packs in 3s.....if so they'd be perfect in the Losi Comp CrawlerIdea
here is the vid

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA3CL00dPT4]YouTube - 1/16 Traxxas E-Revo Speed Run and Back Flips![/video]
Nice:headbang::headbang::headbang:
that little guy hauls arse!!!
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
I lol'd at the backflips from a dead stop, and landing on the wheels, and the backflip curb hopping.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
Nice!!
Thats truely incredible! Stopped backflips... amazin.
-KEVIN
i had to start doing them from a roll because from a stop it would go to far. :racing:
Here's the video that was taken today at Hobbytown in Orland Park. I forget the guys name who took the video, so I can't properly give credit, but he does have some pretty wicked Flight videos on Youtube also.

I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
BTW, at the Hobby shop today, Firesprink picked up a 3s battery, to see the difference in performance. The truck will still do standing backflips (and frontflips). The only difference, is a little slower top speed, and a noticable difference in how long it takes to reach top speed. Not to say that 3s is slow, just saying, in the distance it takes the 4s to be topped out, the 3s is still winding up.
I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep "THE CHANGE."
What's the runtime like with the 4 cell setup?
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
we were beating around for about 20 min at the hs and the batts took 1200mah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got a CEN MG16 nitro mini mikeh 0 1,878 12-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  Traxxas Mini Revo and Slash in stock at Hobbytown Orland Park HTUSAOPIL 0 1,696 06-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Last Post: HTUSAOPIL
  Mini Event, Saturday April 01 Brian_BigSquidRC 4 1,937 03-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Tex