Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it is done
I've been "working" on this one for a while now. it sat all winter, but i decided to finish it last night. its a miss bud with a brushless conversion. rite now i have a novak 5800ss motor with a waterproof lrp ai esc. if everything goes good with testing, i see a mamba7700 or bigger going in. i used a aqua craft motor water cooling jacket to keep the motor cool, and the crowl of the boat has some holes in it to keep the esc cool. the battery thats in there is just for testing. im going to be using a max amps 6500mah 7.4 waterproof bat on the water.

[Image: CIMG0146.jpg]

[Image: CIMG0149.jpg]

[Image: CIMG0148.jpg]
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Saaweeet!!! I had one of those miss bud's for a while, but I left it nitro lol.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
very very cool.... the stealth miss bud!!!
"if guns cause crime, all of mine are defective" - Ted Nugent
thanks guys. i cant wait to get this thing in the water. i was looking in my boxes of stuff and found this

[Image: CIMG0152.jpg]

a new aquacraft grim racer turn fin. should help with turning and strait line stability.
here it is compared to the stock one.

[Image: CIMG0153.jpg]
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
looks darn dangerous. The crappies better stay on the bottom!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
lol. funny you should say that. i did behead a fish at my camper with this thing. put a nice crack in the spanner between the pontoons.
That thing is badass....
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Did you pick that up from someone on the forums?
You're never to old to be immature
the boat? no. i have had it for a while now.