Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp maxx video footage, soon!
I just found a tape with camp maxx footage on it! I was gonna transfer it to my computer last night while at the girlfriends place, but in typical fashion, I forgot something vital. I forgot the firewire cable, lol.

I'm gonna try to get it transferred this weekend and try to skim through some of the footage and see what I can find to make another quick video. Stay tuned folks Smile.

It's time to try to turn around this site and bring it back to the glory days (at least I hope I can). I'm gambling on the fact that more people simply left the site and I can get them back versus them leaving the hobby all together and this site is destined to be doomed thanks to the current economic woes of this country.

I wanna start getting more active in the hobby again and keep the homepage regularly updated with new stuff on it.
Dimo-
Bravo on the recent effort man.
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Likewise...I started here and never left...sure I joined elsewhere, but I still call ChiTown HOME.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
:beer:
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
rocco79 Wrote:Dimo-
Bravo on the recent effort man.

Thanks man. I just hope it's not too late. The homepage looks so much better now, lol. No more 4th of July pic from last year on it.

I got a redesign project in the works now and I'm testing out some stuff. Probably gonna simplify the site and get back to the stuff that just works. Notice, the arcade link is gone. I had too much add-on stuff that makes upgrading difficult. I really wanna dumo it all, make a kick butt homepage that can grab good search engine traffic that I can update easily and regularly with how-to, articles, tips, reviews, things like that and the forums. Dump the arcade in full, the image hosting and the classifies (go back to using the forums for that). Maybe even forum consolidation. I personally think we have too many now.
Cool bro... Hopefully it all works!
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Definately ditch the classifieds! Good idea, bad in the long run tho. lol. I'd be much more likely to put something up for sale if it was a forum...With the way it is now, I feel like noone looks at it... ya know?

Maybe get ahold of Brian (aka BigSquidRC) and see if he can put something up on his site that chitown is being updated again and some new ppl may come check it out.

Chitown has been my homepage for about 4 years now and will continue to be until.... well idk when probably a long time, lol.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Ponch Wrote:Definately ditch the classifieds! Good idea, bad in the long run tho. lol. I'd be much more likely to put something up for sale if it was a forum...With the way it is now, I feel like noone looks at it... ya know?

Maybe get ahold of Brian (aka BigSquidRC) and see if he can put something up on his site that chitown is being updated again and some new ppl may come check it out.

Chitown has been my homepage for about 4 years now and will continue to be until.... well idk when probably a long time, lol.

Thanks for the feedback. I had no idea anyone had it saved as their default homepage, lol. Cool!
Unfortunate turn of events has brought me back to the hobby. I was fixing all my cars in order to sell em off, ended up running the t-maxx and now I can't bare to part with em. Already made 2 trips to liesure hours for parts, and as soon as I can find the disposable income I'm gonna pick up a new motor for the xxx-nt ad2. Right now I'm just beating up the t-maxx and wondering why I ever stopped playing with them or posting on this board.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
dude! welcome back...now if Tony chimes in.....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Quote:dude! welcome back...now if Tony chimes in.....

He's in germany playing with his camaro on the autobahn(lucky bastige). I think he has given up totally on r/cs for his camaro, luckily for me offroading in the k10 only costs gas money right now, and a front drive shaft(OOPS).
Nice... good to see you back Tommy!
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
yeah i have it set as my homepage also.
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
lol, look who came out of the woodwork! Sup beetch!
Sup dimo, sup ponch, sup rocco! Yeah finally came back, to many other hobbies, work, and g/f kept me away awhile but I'm here. Never truly left though.
I'm still here once in a while
SOLD: BCE Pro X1-CRT Truggy, Dace Predator/Unlimited Engineering towered VBS Supermaxx
Current: Nitro Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4, Nitro Traxxas Slash

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Check this music video out Ponch 1 1,402 02-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: rocco79
  Just got home from being a counselor at summer camp and saw my moms new car t to the maxx2 16 5,268 08-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Video Card? Traxxas_Junkee 30 7,455 05-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Gforce
  Happy Birthday T to the maxx Czech-it-Out Graphics 25 3,449 01-31-2007, 02:30 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Fishing Video - Funny! Procharged5.0 2 1,042 01-30-2007, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Procharged5.0
  Saddam FULL Video Rawkfist_02 126 11,548 01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Evil3
  The Cheapest music video of 2006! Thirdgen89GTA 2 1,220 01-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Last Post: satoch
  I-Pod Video Help Traxxas_Junkee 6 2,005 11-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  Big Problem with Maxx-Breaker!!! SEEKandDESTROY2 14 2,376 11-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Last Post: SEEKandDESTROY2
  iPod Video Question SEEKandDESTROY2 4 1,465 11-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Ponch