Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah the memories!
[imgright]http://www.chitownrc.com/imagehosting/thum_149a43da84833d.jpg[/imgright]

So who can tell me where this is? What year is it?
Can you name everyone in the pic?

I think this one is much easier than the last picture.
dave, brian, ritch, 2 johns and a mitchowski. we need to have another good bbq bash.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
firesprink281 Wrote:we need to have another good bbq bash.

I 100% agree. I miss the hobby. Been 2 years since I used to fire up my stuff at least once a week. Last year I fired up my truggy once during the summer and drove it around for about 5 minutes until the fully charged receiver battery died out (I guess it's due for a replacement, lol).

This summer (June), chitownrc.com turns 5. I'd like to setup a summer bash to celebrate. I can't believe it's been that long already. Some of my rc memories I still remember like it happened yesterday.
Berwyn Bash October 2005
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
That was a good time also. Man Dimo pulling out all the old school shit.
That is beacue it wants to go back to the way things once were. lol
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
snakebite46 Wrote:That was a good time also. Man Dimo pulling out all the old school shit.

I got some camp maxx video footage to that I gotta bust out, lol.
Good times!
You're never to old to be immature