Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAVE C IN XRC!!! Nice!
Nice job Dave Big Grin

[Image: DaveCScansmall.jpg]
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
Recognize!

Dave, did they tell you they were gonna use you as a reference? Or was it a complete surprise?
Mr Ogle was kind enough to do that. He Pm'd when he saw the tape photo I posted. He kind of went beyond "a mention" !!! :o:

Thanks for posting it.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Edited the post slightly and stuck in on the homepage!
very cool dave!!!
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Just so there's no confusion...Mike Ogle actually did the painting...not me!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
lol, dave your now in a mag with painting stuff.

But doesn't just abuot every painter use that stuff or know of it but have never got around or don't feel like using it? lol
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
Dave the celebrity! Nice job Dave! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
I bet not everyone knows, if everyone knew why is it in a magazine?
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
I think Mike is just suggesting that most guys know about materials like this one.

I really like how Mike Ogle writes clear "here's what YOU can do" type tutorials that make us all more aware of how some of the effects are done, and how to properly apply various materials.

I can't tell how many times I see a newer painter ask about how to paint carbon-fiber. It never hurts to keep showing the techniques that make RC painting so much fun.
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
J-Dub Wrote:I bet not everyone knows, if everyone knew why is it in a magazine?

more of the people who are really into painting them, although I was mainly giveing dave a hard time as well. lol

Although I do know that other painters have been using the stuff for some time, but you are right not everyone knows about it.
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
I might have come off a little 'ass' ish. Didn't mean to ^__^

Meant to sound more cheeky but apparently it sounded a little too 'serious' haha
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.