Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This HAS to be a joke
Quote:My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Sounds like meatwad got a mustang
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Wow. How stupid do you have to be?
8ight | Mini-T | CEN Boat | Stampede | JR R-1

ALL RC STUFF FOR SALE. PM FOR DETAILS.
+2

Anyone that is stupid enough to run their engine on water only (as oil) needs to be taken away from this planet.
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
Soo sorry, If you think that water can flush the motor ,is the most gullible person. If this is the case I have ocean front property in Arizona for him to buy. If all eles fails it must be a girl.
dumb ass. you're suppose to use distilled water to clean out you motor.

lol
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
I kinda skipped around looking at what people were saying...some moron said "It's okay to run the engine at idle with no oil. but not with water" Wtf you should never run an engine without oil Lol...just because there is oil coating it, that will run off, the main reason for oil pressure is your main bearings...I will never understand how some people were allowed to procreate and, and spawn this mentally handicapped scum to the planet.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
the problem is that there are people telling him bad advise. Some people don't have a clue about auto's and if someone gives bad advise than why blame him. I actually kinda feel bad for him. Why he is on a mustang website with a fast car is beyond me but thats not the point. He stated he was told to do it that way. Someone obviously knows nothing about cars to be giving advise.

J-dub, The main reason for oil pressure is to push oil to the top end of your engine. It has to push to reach into the heads and lubricate. The main bearings will be lubricated with crank splash. Actually hardcore racers take oil out for a big race to reduce splash drag on the crank, but still allowing the oil pump to pump up to the top end and run down.
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
yeah I've heard guys run the engines a little "Lean" to get some more RPM. Figured getting oil to the top of the engine was a given, but still, makes no sense at all to say "Its okay to run without oil" in any sentence. Smile

Its okay to run without oil in your electric R/C car.

That made sense. Smile
"If it aint broke Ben hasn't touched it" - Firesprink281
An electric "motor" is not an "Engine" Smile

But I guess there had to be one smartass remark, I left it open for that. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trapped By Technology.....This Is Not A Joke!!!!! BJoe 10 2,516 06-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  New joke! squirrel 1 924 10-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: willitbme15
  Happy Friday everyone! (joke) mikeh 4 1,367 09-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  joke of the day Czech-it-Out Graphics 13 2,365 08-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Evil3
  Not a joke, but funny!!!! squirrel 2 1,213 06-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  Another joke squirrel 6 1,670 05-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Jeepguy
  Joke of the day #11 Procharged5.0 14 2,889 05-29-2007, 10:15 PM