Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for info on electric classes
Hey guys I was thinking about racing 2wd truck indoors this winter. Does anyone have any info they could share about the classes? ie. 19t, 27t? I will be running a xxx-t. Is this even a class anymore at leisure lol?
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
19t 2wd truck is the most popular class at L.H. You have a good racer for that class. They get 3 full heats in that class sometimes.
RC HOBBIES
1550 n. rt.59 suite 170
Naperville,Il.60563
its called 19turn, the possible motor combo is 10.5 brushless. you can run wither 6 cell or lipo. heats are 6 minutes
Hi im johnny knoxville and welcome to jackass
chris arnold Wrote:its called 19turn, the possible motor combo is 10.5 brushless. you can run wither 6 cell or lipo. heats are 6 minutes

cool, I'll be runnin a 19t checkpoint money with a 3 cell lipo on a sidewinder esc. When does the season start?
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
i think your limited to a 2s lipo but im not sure.

also im hoping to get myself a t4 to do some 19 turn with
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
cheesecake Wrote:i think your limited to a 2s lipo but im not sure.

also im hoping to get myself a t4 to do some 19 turn with

that would be fine too. Probably a little more controllable lol
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
I might run a few times over at LHR to run some 19t truck, and maybe mod buggy, 4wd mod buggy, or even mod truck. Also maybe by then I might be able to get a check point BL motor Big Grin

Addicted, in racing you are limited to a 2s li-po (with the 10th scales anyways)
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
Evil3 Wrote:I might run a few times over at LHR to run some 19t truck, and maybe mod buggy, 4wd mod buggy, or even mod truck. Also maybe by then I might be able to get a check point BL motor Big Grin

Addicted, in racing you are limited to a 2s li-po (with the 10th scales anyways)
Thanks, I like it when things are cheaper lol!
I registered over on the leisure hours forums and yea, It seems like 19t is the class.
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
hopefully we get enough guys for 1/8 buggy because i just finished mine and it would be cool to race buggy and electric truck in the same day :p:
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
im going to be there tomorrow and i will be racing my 1/8
They don't run electric on Nitro on the same day.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
I think cheese is talking about an electric 8th scale buggy

As for chris, I'm not sure if he has an electric one or not (I know he has a nitro one)
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
yup electric 1/8 scale
lol my bad, Just 1/8th scale is synonymous with Nitro Buggy

ill be racing it on sundays with the nitro guys too and dont worry i think i can keep up
I can trust in that, I saw a couple electric 8th scales at the pro series. they did very well. lol but they had to come in for a "pit" stop...lame. they shouldnt have to being as its hard to refuel a battery if you gotta run longer than 20 minutes :confused:

the pit stop for electric 1/10 scale didnt keep us from sweeping the podium at the midwest pro race. had to pit 3 times for 5 seconds a piece.
well lipo funds aren't here like I thought so I'll be running 4200's. How much will that kill me? Are the pink tapers still choice front and rear?

on a side not... The lot of stuff I got came with som banzaii motors. Are these any good? Also came with a green machine but thats a 27t motor. What else are some good brushed motors to run besides the money's I have 2 of those now.
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
Awsome, looks like a few new people for the eletric scene this fall/winter. I'll be running a LDT with a BL set up and a 19T XXXT with a 5000mah 7.2 pack.
Astro Wrote:Awsome, looks like a few new people for the eletric scene this fall/winter. I'll be running a LDT with a BL set up and a 19T XXXT with a 5000mah 7.2 pack.

LDT? Losi Desert Truck! BL:joy: Ya can race with me and my BL Slash!
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
I'm gettin the losi over the slash too. I changed my xmas list. I think it looks way cooler
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
Only bad thing i've read about the LDT is the trans can't handle a ton of power as a MambaMax w/5700 eats the plastic idler gear out of them, and they don't make an aftermarket gear for them! Go Slash pal!
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
Hey guys! This is our first post here! We're in the process of moving to Rockford from sunny SoCal.

For off road (we also race on road), we've raced in 1/10 ST 19T mod and spec Slash all spring and summer of this year. Other then revising it so that the mod class has a turn limit, do you guys stick to ROAR closely? Will you for certain be bumping to 13.5T BL in the coming year, or staying with 10.5T?

Regarding the Slash, do you have a spec class, or is it 'run-what-you-brung'?

Thanks in advance for the input! We'll see you at the track this fall!
Where are all the tracks???
slash is a spec class. stock motor and speedo, 3800 or less stick pack. really the only changes are radio and reciever and shock oil.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1/8 electric on electric night cheesecake 4 4,233 10-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post: cheesecake
  Nitro conversion, Nitro or electric? PedeBasher8507 22 12,705 10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Evil3
  bernies bash SUNDAY INFO and PICS!!! slim 13 4,185 08-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Last Post: allan42r
  electric practice this thursday... daven75 8 3,237 02-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Last Post: bubbacola
  Have you always wanted to try electric racing? chicagokenji 12 3,941 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Last Post: chickenfarmer3
  4wd electric avmech 8 2,735 12-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: chris arnold
  Anyone planning on racing electric this winter? ATA_Thrash 63 12,195 11-27-2006, 08:52 AM
Last Post: bubbacola
  electric race'in? daven75 1 1,401 10-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Tex