Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aug. 7th bash day info.
A day at RSJ Raceways has been planned for saturday, August 7th. This facility sports both and indoor on-road track and an outdoor off-road track. They have open off-road runs from 12:00pm-5:00pm and on-road from 5:30pm-9:00pm.

For more information about the track, visit their website by clicking here .

Directions:
19091 West Casey Road
Libertyville, IL 60048

Click here to pull it up on mapquest. It's ready to go, all you gotta do is enter your address and click on 'get directions'.

For all those going, reply to this thread so we can get a head count and also what frequency you plan on running. I will be there and be running on 27MHz AM, and will have the crystalls for channel 2, 5, and 6.
I'll be there around 11-12 (since it opens at 12pm) running FM 77
no trip im 77 . noooooo. i mite go to rsj. Thats an hour and a half drive tho so im not sure. Maybe i can meet at someones house and cut that driving time in half or something. Or car pool whatever. Just know thats a haul for me.
uhhh. I was 77 last time when you had your revo.... you better bring that one! :p
Mich, if you want, you'd have to go pretty much past my house on the way to RSJ. If my car is still acting up, if you want, you can swing by me, we can ride up together, and I'll pay for gas.... LMK

BTW, if I can make it out, The Maxx and Savage are both on FM 62
Tex Wrote:uhhh. I was 77 last time when you had your revo.... you better bring that one! :p
I have been 77 since i got my fm. Last week i had the stock radio i was just waiting for my new servo horns to come in so i could put the fm on it. O well guess we wont be racing
and i should be going to rsj. Bit of a trippp (sry had to) but it should be worth it. And newguy ya we could do something like that. But i have never been out to libertyville so i have not a clue were im going. Im just gonna follow the directions on mapquest and if it works it works if not il be mad lol.
At least we'll have two heads trying to follow the directions...
lol true. il meet you at your house then around 10:30 11. Or meet at berwyn wutever you prefer. Just hope i get my revo parts soon. Last week i ordered stuff monday and it came thursday. This week i made another order monday and nothing came yet Sad. I hope they didnt forget about me. But they did say 5 to 10 business days so maybe i got lucky the first time. But to stay on subject i cant wait to take the revo out on that track. It looks like a lot of fun. And tex im gonna buy another set of crystals just so we dont have to worry about that.
I have no idea where I'm going either! Smile

Mapquest has never steered me wrong, so I should be in good shape.
Mapquest sucks!! it gives the mose retarted directions!
Ofna 9.5.. RB Concepts WS7 II -For Sale
Ofna 9.5 Roller - For Sale
Savage...ALL ALUM, bran new Mach427 -For Sale
message me, im, or email if intersted open to just about all offers.
Well I just called the track and they said the owner of the property won't let them build an On-Road Nitro track. I probably won't be going to the bash day as I also have some things I need to do early morning so have fun and make sure you bring your camcorder this time!
Must get Monster GT soon.
I probably won't be able to go to RSJ this weekend, I have to keep near the house, (family coming by), so I'll probably just hit Berwyn for a little while.
my Sirio finally called it quits... I may not be going either unless I feel like pitting or marshalling the whole time I'm there... It's a little far to go if I don't even have a truck to run...
dam that sucks, how many gallons through it...lol, well since i was going to get a ride from you, and u probly not going i may just head up to berwyn...chris what time ish u think yull be there?
it was running OK at Leisure tonight... I'm still going to RSJ on saturday if you want to go... LMK so I know if you still need a ride or not...
if your still going ill ride with you if it aint a problem, it would be nice to hit up a real track.
Then you should have came to leisure tonight... it was just me on the track... sat. at RSJ is gunna be packed probably... that sucks because if you don't have track experience you'll be all over the track except the way your supposed to go...

I have no problem scoopin' you Saturday... I probably will be at your house more around 11am, not 10am
ya i probly would have gone tonight but im lacking these things callesd um...what are they....oh ya SERVOS!!!!.....lol
Tex,
U want my old Tmax 2.5 for now? Let me know???

P.S. Stock Traxxas Radio with Yellow, Blue or Orange..
It Broke, I Freak Rolleyes
how much you want for it BF?
Whatever.. We can figure that out later. It just needs the two way baring as I used it in the Sirio. What is the scoop on your Sirio for tomorrow?

U can email me at [email protected] or call cell 312-617-1639
It Broke, I Freak Rolleyes
$30 and I'll take it off your hands... I cannot do anymore than that for a used 2.5... you got a couple gallons on it already right?

The Sirio runs but will not idle... it just shuts down... it also runs extremely hot now and loses compression every so often... it's like one second it has power and the next second it's going slow...
also you say it needs a bearing... do you mean the one-way that goes in the pull start?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Squid RC - Summer Kick Off Bash June 9th! Brian_BigSquidRC 0 19,879 06-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Brian_BigSquidRC
  2012 Midwest Nitro Series Round 1 Info Mr. Tune 0 16,092 05-22-2012, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Mr. Tune
  Bash Event at the Berywn Jumps Brian_BigSquidRC 1 16,428 06-15-2011, 12:36 PM
  Midwest Nitro Series Round 1 Info. Mr. Tune 48 26,332 08-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Fun with iMovie. Old school footage! Berwyn RC Bash Mr. Tune 7 6,551 02-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Last Post: rocco79
  Berwyn Bash September 13th Michowski 91 38,295 09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Bash Event Mr. Tune 0 4,474 05-02-2008, 12:31 PM
  End of summer bash/bbq! Saturday 9-30-06. Berwyn, IL firesprink281 190 30,225 10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  Berwyn BBQ Bash Sunday June 4th 2006!!!!!!!!! mikeh 287 43,786 06-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Last Post: BottledBeast
  Snow Bash Saturday January 28th! FreeRideFrosty 624 77,155 01-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty