Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AE CORR truck in the works?
Found this on RCC, looks like AE is on the bandwagon for building a CORR truck, check out the pic! I hope so, AE is 80% of what i've owned and love thier products, so i'm sure it'll be top notch!
[Image: 50748857b08528f1.gif]
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
word is it will be 1/18 not 1/10....
If it's 1/18, makes me wonder if it'll be like the "1/18" Mini Slider and Mini Late Model from Losi or closer to somethink like the 1/18 Micro RS4 and RC18R.
Probably another 18t redesign Rolleyes
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
You sure bout that Jeff? Ya think they'd build it in 10th just to compete with the Slash and Thunder Tech?! How bout that Thunder Tech truck we seen Sat! I want one but to much for my pockets! I gotta build my own! :joy:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
what I have found has had mixed info on what size it will be... people that claim to have seen it say its 1/18 but I dont know that I believe them. Logically I would think they would leave 1/18 alone and try to compete with the slash but who the heck knows. 1 rumor I did here was that it might be base on the B44, now that would be bada$$!

ThunderTechs truck rocked. I wish he would have had the production truck going and we were someplace we could have ran it (Dang city ordance) Im looking forward to a slash race at the next Busse comp Big Grin
Jetboat Wrote:what I have found has had mixed info on what size it will be... people that claim to have seen it say its 1/18 but I dont know that I believe them. Logically I would think they would leave 1/18 alone and try to compete with the slash but who the heck knows. 1 rumor I did here was that it might be base on the B44, now that would be bada$$!

ThunderTechs truck rocked. I wish he would have had the production truck going and we were someplace we could have ran it (Dang city ordance) Im looking forward to a slash race at the next Busse comp Big Grin

I seen a B44 made into a CORR truck for sale somewhere and it looked sweet! Hope that's the way they go with it! Oh yeah on the Slash race, i'll have one by then!
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing Wrote:I seen a B44 made into a CORR truck for sale somewhere and it looked sweet! Hope that's the way they go with it! Oh yeah on the Slash race, i'll have one by then!

Go Brushless or go home!
Just saw an ad in the new Xtreme RC today, looks like it could be 1/8th scale by the looks of the wheel nuts shown!
i hope it is ....if it is im going to have to get one
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
i should see if i can get a deal on the thunder tech since the company is out of channahon lol
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Racin' Ranger1 Wrote:i should see if i can get a deal on the thunder tech since the company is out of channahon lol

Good luck! Confusedmash:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Well if the name of the truck is the SC8 (sc= short course), the 8 is the scale of the car. All the numbers are of the scale size, and then the number of what they are in series. So if you have say a RC10B4 then you have a 10th scale buggy, and it is the 4th one.
TEAM CFX RACING
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down. Confusedalute:
evil3 paint works<-- my site lol(AKA PyroMike, carbonmadness)
I'll bet its just like the slash, size-wise. Even though Traxxas says the slash is 1/10 I think its a bit bigger than that. maybe not... i dono. I dont actually have one Smile
-KEVIN
Just got my Slash today, and i'd say it's really close to 8th scale! :joy:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
the AE truck is Nitro... there are some pics up on RCC and you can clearly see the cooling head and tank from an rc8
bubbaracing Wrote:Just got my Slash today, and i'd say it's really close to 8th scale! :joy:

No kidding, it's damn near as big as a Revo!
[Image: ErevoSlash1.jpg][Image: ErevoSlash2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monster Truck Nationals. AddictedtoNITRO 1 1,691 03-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Last Post: MX_KEVIN
  TXT-1 truck nothinbutpower 7 2,853 09-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Last Post: BJoe
  corr racing firesprink281 8 2,828 08-23-2008, 05:51 AM
Last Post: firesprink281
  Jeep Rubicon scale truck Mnster 21 4,734 01-23-2008, 06:48 AM
Last Post: AddictedtoNITRO
  Monster Truck Nationals.... satoch 0 1,529 07-12-2005, 08:28 AM