As a few may know, last week I receive my very first rc trophy! Cool

Let's hope it's not my last :racing:

Dirt Dawg Summer Shoot Out
Stock Monster Truck
3rd Place 2005

[Image: firsttrophy.jpg]
Congratulations!!!
Congrats
Congrats tune, How long have you been racing?
And if I recall, when you made your first Main you upgraded the track box. What will you get in honor of a trophy win (besides a trophy case!) ?
max, I started racing last year in the fall (at leisure hours) with a savage. This summer I sold it since I wasn't having any good luck with it racing and switched to a revo. When I won the trophy, it was only my 3rd race with the revo.

dave, I didn't even think of getting a trophy case. I'll wait until the next one, then I pick one up Smile. Can't have just one trophy in a trophy case Wink.
nice
Gamer.
~Noto
:joy: Congrats

Obsessed F/X Custom Painted R/C Bodies
congrats, how much did you pay for the dd's to make you that? LOL JK
Very nice trophy Mr Tune. That looks like one of the 19 trophys I ordered for that race. I'm glad to see you got to take home some hardware last weekend. You better order that trophy case now this is only the beginning.
nice trophy.......nerd.

j/k. congrats, its always nice to win something. were there chicks there handing them out and taking pics? Or did Jonk and rocco stand on either side and give u kisses? Smile
Mr. Tune Wrote:Deruinked psosting is fun guys! Please don't follow me exwsample, I'm a bda influende.
:joy:
No kisses, but i was goosing him during the photo shot
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Good Job Mr.Tune!
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Roc, when do i get to bust up that cobra with my "stock" Gt?
Mr. Tune Wrote:Deruinked psosting is fun guys! Please don't follow me exwsample, I'm a bda influende.
Hey big, I notice your an insomniac like I am
man, i work til 11pm and stay up til around 3 every night. no matter how early i gotta get up.