Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binding Piece Of Crap Linkage
So I have to skip the trophy race tomorrow, because its 3AM and I still can't figure out why my REVO throttle arm thing is binding. Also the motor mount is stripped that mounts it. It is brand new so I have no !@#$!$!@$ idea why it is and im about to put a hole in my wall. Any ideas are much appreciated.

When its not touching the swing-arm thing it seems to be fine, as soon as its touching it it's binding.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
Is you swing arm thing in the correct hole? I know there's two there.

And then make sure your carb and ball end on the carb are at the right angle.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
I've done everything, First hole got stripped, no threads left. like I said its insane, if the arm isnt touching the carb its fine, as soon as it does, I takes my force of my thumb to open it, and it sticks up. Im going to try to get another one maybe there has to be an issue. plus a new motor mount...oh well, I was upset because there would have been alot of Monster Trucks. So I could have a nice class of my own instead of being stuck with Truggys all the time. Lol.

Forgot to mention the old original swing-arm worked PERFECT. but somehow got broke, new one is garbage.

picture? it's worth a thoudsand posts....
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Well, Im going to get ready and go to the Auto-Show. Its gotta be a defective Swing-Arm...Because before the hole stripped the old one worked no matter what. But, after I get a new motor mount I will try and post a pic.