Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feb 17 Trophie Race
Who's going to this race at LH? Elec on the 16th nitro the 17th. thinking about going both days myself. Revo is good to go with a V-SPEC and T-4 has a new checkpoint money19 with 4600 matched cells.
ill be there the 17th to do horrible. hopefully i can get out there before and get some more practice in
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
will be there the 17th
Its on a Sunday...sweet...I'll bring out the revo to do some hacking. Lol.

vspec might be a bit much in a revo?

I hate snapping those trans pins...lol...but if you can keep it together i bet it will be a monster, of monsters.

I snapped a pin with the 3.3 I can only imagine the stress from a Vspec.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
I just heard about it from you.
?

watch out im bringing the truggy out for some madness
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
Rob I'll dust off the T4 and get it ready for the race! May be next Saturday I'll go and run the club race just to bring everything back into check!!!
I forgot!!! See if you can get some new pictures tomorrow when you change the track layout!! Thanks
Ill bring the camera, im prolly goin to go help out if kevin goes
New layout it nice. Partial change only on 1\2 of the track. Front straight is now 3 med size doubles and the track now cuts to the middle on each end. The rest is pretty much the same.
New Layout means i'll have to fix the REVO.

Rob don't forget to bring your CRT.5 Wednesday night!!!! I'll be dusting mine off tomorrow and painting a quick new body so i can race it. I'll see if i can get that spare .12TZ motor up and running for you... Anybody have the CRT.5??? Bring it out Wednesday night and race it.... Thanks!!!
A group of us from rockferd are coming down for 17th. Would anyone have one set of truggy and one set of buggy wheels and ?switch tires for use,rent,buy that way we wouldn't have to shell out 180.00 bucks for a one day race. If any does that would be great thanks
The new layout video is in the leisure hours raceway section
Impakt RC has Boa Clays on sale for 15 bucks a pair, Truggy.

I'd go check it out, for real. thats 25 off list. which is 40.

They also got a Jammin CRT pro kit for 450.

I have several sets for buggy you are more then welcome too run a set...just look for the guy with the pink rc8 and pink losi 8ight
for truggy do they run boa soft or boa clay? im going to be picking up a set for the truggy
dp the losi xtt tires work
I used swithes 2.0 clay if ya cant get any other ones, they worked awesome
and for the 3rd post in a row what foams do they run in truggy tires
i can get the switches easier then anything but how do they compare to the boas
I havent tried both but i know the switches work great, and i used the stock foams in them
cut clay boas on losi wheels is about the best thing for LH, with stock foams.

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
how would i cut them and mount them i have no idea how to do that:confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest race news from ROAR: 2009 Race Schedule DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 41 15,796 10-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Cash race this sat.? Rob Kass 8 5,385 10-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Rob Kass
  Factorytracks race bubbacola 14 6,762 07-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Czech-it-Out Graphics
  Race Em RC!!! First Club Meeting!! RaceEmRc 0 1,594 03-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post: RaceEmRc
  Enduro race!! motoxer4life 3 2,148 03-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Enduro race! motoxer4life 49 9,468 12-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Last Post: motoxer4life
  Team Enduro$$$ Race 1-1-08 Rob Kass 1 1,673 12-18-2007, 12:44 PM