• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the crashing begin!!!
[Image: DSCN5453.jpg]
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
DUCK AND COVER!!!!!!!!!!!

looks good dave. first helli?
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
looks good in one piece
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Have fun. The parts for those are cheap, but not many places have them
I've had it 18" off the floor for three seconds so far... I need a bigger indoor area, like a gymnasium !!!!
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Good luck dave have fun with it, I had one for about 10 min one time until I thought I could fly it and smashed it into our fridge.
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
hey dave this place has all the parts you need for it. It's a venom? If so it's the same as a walkera #4
looks like it too me
RC Helicopters, CNC Upgrades, and much more at RC&ME
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
nevermind I see it is a venom so they are definatly the same. I have bought a few times from them. Shipping is a tad high but it's there super fast! Just go under walkera #4 and all the parts are the exact same just a diffrent name on the cockpit
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
Yes its a venom, Night ranger 2.

Edit:Beat me to it!
Hey dave, for me it felt like the tail motor was pushing too hard making it spin right when you take off and when your flying, is it still doing that? The heli guy at lh told me to turn down the mixer, i tried with no luck.
I'll reset the gyro and trim it out and it will be better. The battery location needs to shift a little for better fore-aft balance. Lots of little tweaks...kinda like touring cars Smile
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
Nice Dave! I flew my buddies CX2 the other day and was super easy to fly, I want one now! Confusedmash:Confusedmash:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)