Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Heard Of This
MY FRIEND BOUGHT THIS BUGGIE AND JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU HEARD OF IT :p::p:Big Grin
****** Team Magic¡ÐM1B ******
yeah i heard its a pita to work on and doesnt stay together very well
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
I heard the newest version is supposed to have fixed all the problems with them, but the older ones are junk from what I hear.
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
made by trinity....
Yes... I have
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
Good luck adjusting the breaks!
I love all negative feedback on this buggy. If you realy looked this buggy over you might learn something. People who dont know about something love to talk bad about it. This is the most advanced buggy out there!!!!
Yet noone runs it...
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
snoracer Wrote:I love all negative feedback on this buggy. If you realy looked this buggy over you might learn something. People who dont know about something love to talk bad about it. This is the most advanced buggy out there!!!!
you must be the guy that bought it
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
I hear the hauler bags are GREAT, though
got paint?
Colors by Dave - CBD
1-29-07 ... you know.
snoracer Wrote:I love all negative feedback on this buggy. If you realy looked this buggy over you might learn something. People who dont know about something love to talk bad about it. This is the most advanced buggy out there!!!!

are you high? because if not then you have no excuse for posting that bull shit. I have personaly ran this buggy and wouldnt own one if it was free well maybe if it was free to sell or something? I am sorry but this is one of the worse over priced p.o.s out their
What do you run? losi 8 like the rest of the cult! You should stick to farming in iowa!
WOW This is a touchy subject. I was just woundering if this is a good buggie for the web site gave such great deal detail on the car. Just learing as I go.
snoracer Wrote:What do you run? losi 8 like the rest of the cult! You should stick to farming in iowa!
buck you I'll meet you at the track, hussy :p:
snoracer Wrote:What do you run? losi 8 like the rest of the cult! You should stick to farming in iowa!

wow 2 posts and already atacking members.
Thats what people like, is to insult peoples shit! I dont like to attack people but I dont like bs comments!
PMHOURS Wrote:WOW This is a touchy subject. I was just woundering if this is a good buggie for the web site gave such great deal detail on the car. Just learing as I go.

eveyr manufacture talks up there car to be something but in the end there innovation has failed. they should go back to the drawing board and figure something else out
This is not my fist buggy, I can buy what ever buggy I want. I ran this and I like it.
lol i got a good laugh i googled this buggy and came up with a thread about them releasing the m1b turbo and everyone syaing they should have fixed the problems with the first buggy before releasing another one. and these are the people that own the buggys
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Once again insulting peoples shit, If you dont like it dont buy it. You have never ran one, seen it, of even looked one over. What is your point to insult my buggy, right?
and associated sent out care packages for the rc8 to fix there mistake what cant team magic do that..... i give team magic credit for there hauler bags and if i could see it worth shelling out the cvoin for one i would but there buggy isnt worth crap
PMHOURS Wrote:MY FRIEND BOUGHT THIS BUGGIE AND JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU HEARD OF IT :p::p:Big Grin
****** Team Magic¡ÐM1B ******

thread topic if i have heard of it YES I HAVE BUT ITS ALL BEEN NEGATIVE
Dont knock it until you have tried it.
i wont ever try it so ill go buy what people that own there product say

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ever heard of a "PRP Swift"? Ponch 6 1,764 10-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Ponch
  ne1 heard about the new mgt? firesprink281 3 1,326 08-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Blown5.0