Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Basher to the board.
Figured I would drop a hello to all. Just got done with my Axial a couple weeks ago. Have already started to change a few things.

Ill post up some pictures soon enough. Tomorrow going to do a little climbing anyways.. Good time to take some pictures Smile
Welcome, good to see another crawler here! Where ya crawlin at? Big Grin

Matt Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
There is a local Hobby shop that opened up a couple months ago. They spoke about getting a crawling area built and my neighbor and I have been bugging him forever. Finally when we offered to build one of his axials.. and I purchased one and built it in a day at work.. well he had no choice Smile

Its about 5 feet high I guess.. all hill climb.. really only 2 trails going up that I have made.. But I have been changing it around so many times now Smile Rock is a little loose of course.. but its something to do and it gets me out of the house from the wife and kids Smile
welcome to the forum!! cant wait to see those pics.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Yes another basher amongst us!!!!!!!!!!!
We're Gaining numbers on ya racers lol.
Welcome
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
I have no time to race Smile My mini baja (modified) and crawler are two beasts I enjoy doing when the motorcycle season is dead..

Thanks for the welcome!
Son of a !!! Just noticed you won CKRC CRAWLERS ***Aluminum shocks*** Winner!
CKRC CRAWLERS ***Aluminum shocks*** Winner! - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board

Congrats!
Yep!! lmao I couldn't believe it! I also won my 2nd Axial from paylesshobbies raffle too! The shocks are bada$$! :joy::joy:
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Wow.. very cool.. i just entered a few.. I need tires bad.. No one can get them.. Al's had them on order for weeks..

that website is fantastic for information thats for sure. I was a lurker for soooo long.. then registered and then sent a little money for everything I learned.. Some things are just priceless Smile
Yep that is THE best site for rc crawlin info! What tires are ya lookin for some losi claws!? Did ya check at Leisure Hours?Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
Just wanted to say that the Course at the Naperville Hobbytown is almost done and is right down the block from that place. COME CHECK US OUT!
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wheel
Wreck
Wrench
Repeat [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Just call me Zack
Jeepguy Wrote:Just wanted to say that the Course at the Naperville Hobbytown is almost done and is right down the block from that place. COME CHECK US OUT!

Wasnt talking about it in this thread bro Smile Its all good.

Zack.. you wouldnt happened to have a 1:1 scale would ya?

I went wheelin with a buddy a couple years back at The Cliffs Insane terrian and met a guy named Zack.. Just wondering since he was also a member of chicago4x4.net and I think used the same avatar.. the website is down so I couldnt check up for sure Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the area....sort of...and new to this board. Hi! tittelba 9 2,274 01-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Traxxas_Junkee
  new basher firesprink281 38 5,193 11-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821