Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revo batteries
Okay, so its come to my attention I need to upgrade Battery and Servos. I have my SErvos. i now need a few options for maybe battery boxes and what company makes a good higher capacity battery that will fit in one of these configurations. I have looked at both TEKNO RC and Ballistic Battery box. But I want to move the TANK and RECIEVER foward to even out some weight distrubtion. Any help is appreciated. I'd like to do that instead of adding some lead weight to the front. as my truck is already sligthyl heavy
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
well i have a stocker box shaved on the inside to fit a hump pack nicely.
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
look at bobbos truck next time youre at the track... his is crazy.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12
his is a fire hazard
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
You can stick any battery pack you want onto your truck. I had a 2600mah pack on mine mounted in some carbon fiber box I made and it worked great. I could go a whole weekend without needing a charge. Each tank was only like 100 -200mah it took out. Just be creative and you will figure something out. Actually now that I think about my greevo, my battery and fuel tank were swapped. I put an ofna tank were my stock battery went and made a carbon fiber mount and put my battery were the stock tank goes. If you look at some of my old threads I started im sure theres pics floating around.
[Image: mich1iy1.jpg]
Yeah. I was hoping to not have to do some extreme modding, I want the benefit of stability of a differient weight distribution but Also I want it to be easy to fix if something breaks. I'm sure I will figure something out. Maybe take some pieces from the stock things to fit a big hump pack in the TEKNO rc box conversion. I think I am going to get the 150CC Jammin Tank as my swap choice. any further help would be appreciated.

With my old revo. I had a mugen tank in just about the same place the stock tank went. I moved it forward as far as I could with the tekno kit. I was always told that the mugen tank was a great fit. But that was 2 years ago.

I also used a T-Maxx RX box. I dont remember what size battery pack I had at the time. Only mod I had to do with that was drill one hole in the chassis to mount one side of the box. Worked just fine.

I wouldnt worry about moving the tank that far forward. As your fuel runs low,you will lose that weight you had starting out. Which is why stiffer springs are normally in the rear.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Well I was just told by a guy that did the stuff, I mean not extreme weight moving, just the battery, rx, and fuel tank a little foward supposedly helps it jump better. I don't know I will look into the TMAXX box to see if I can fit a 2700 hump in it or something.

team helotes 2600 and ur golden

Only problem is a place to put it. I'll prolly find a way though my brother is in manufacturing in Collge the bit#$ will make me something Lol

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:team helotes 2600 and ur golden

yup, i got 2 of em.
ya thats the battery I had in it
I believe Slayden just zip tied his on. I forget where at this point in time.
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
I don't need a run-away on a truck I can't afford. Lol

mine was zip tied for over a year and never once had a run away. I did have my revo run over by a car but never a run away
well we'll see how it all goes once I start changing stuff around I may just do that I mean it can't hurt right.

as long as you zip tie it somewere that doesnt get easy hit then you will be fine. If you tie it to say the front bumper then yes you will have problems. But say you zip tied it to were the stock battery was or stock fuel tank, it will be fine. Also take into consideration that if you zip tie it through the chassis make sure none of the ties are below the chassis so when your truck bottoms out its not rubbing on the zip ties. Just use common sense and dont put them in a really exposed area.
velcro helps too

[Image: 000_0344.jpg]

Never moved.
I think I will try to get that hump right where that is. or close at least. Since I reworked my suspension It handles alot better. I took a big portion of Droop away. now all I need is a better servo to steer with haha.

645mg and you will be fine for steering

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
645mgs suck balls.

Jr650
my 645 is so much better than the 650 i have.

Then something is screwed up.
hitec 5955 fags

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Batteries Brad_659 6 2,704 10-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Chimer34
  Tenergy batteries...any good? e man 0 1,637 03-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Last Post: e man
  revo reciever pack xxxnt with trx 2.5 9 2,999 01-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Last Post: maxximum_44
  What kind of charger/RX Batteries do you have Toughtrax 7 2,480 09-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Last Post: maxximum_44
  How to charge batteries in the middle of nowhere? Brian_BigSquidRC 12 3,229 05-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Last Post: PoPRC
  Rechargable AA Batteries Question PoPRC 19 3,682 04-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4