Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gs Racing
As most ofyou know I recently got sponsored by competition products, the US importer for GS america and the distributer for TQ Fuel, this thread is for any questions you may have and for me to post somethings about the car and truck since they arent very popular around here yet. Here are a few pics of my buggy, it will probably be done today or tomorrow, truggy should be here monday or tuesday. Smile

[Image: 033.jpg]
[Image: 032.jpg]
[Image: 031.jpg]
[Image: 030.jpg]
[Image: 029.jpg]

GS RACING, TQ FUEL, FASTLANE GRAPHIX, CZECH-IT-OUT
so far the fit and finish of parts is awesome and there is alot of little features that are really cool. Cant wait to get it on the track.

very nice man........keep us posted on how the build is going bro Wink
Congrats and Good luck Chad....

I am not bashing but I hope GS really upped their quality, back when I had the SUT by GS, I was lucky to finish a race with it and I wasn't the only one, we all got suckered into the truggy movement. Their plastic was brittle and the CVA's where made of glass and the front hubs where the worst as far as durability.

Like i said I hope they have made vast improvements since those days. You can ask Rocco how many races he ever finished with his SUT without braking something, it may be one. LOL
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Thanks, and lets hope for the best. lol I have driven the new truggy from GS the XUT, and it was really good, tough too, I beat it for a good half hour and it was problem free.

see chad told ya
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
Holy droop batman
Myspace.com/Mtdrew24
Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:see chad told ya

MIke you crack me up!
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
george i told him the same thing you did but im a hater doosh

remove the wing mount and run it without one or get like 100 of those things they are fragile on the xut so for the cl1 they would probably be the same since its the same mount. oh and congrats on racing gs
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
he just stated he thoroughly tested the durability on the XuT with no problems / breakage......only time will tell.........let Chad familiarize himself with the car/truck since he will be hands on with them, then he will tell us where their are issues that need attention, if any at all Wink
If worse comes to worse he could possibly just fit another wing mount (i.e. mugen). And you don't want to run a buggy or truggy without a wing, it affects performance.
Kona Kustom Decals
Pro Twister Mods
Majorly. affects jumping alot, IMO. adding a wing to the REVO helped out alot so I can attest wings are important.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
thats a no brainer part, thats why I didnt mention it

on another note....... all you have to do is boil them to soften the plastic up to keep it from snapping upon impact ( I think most know this hahahaha Wink
i was making fun of his driving style and i know someone who owns a xut and the wing mount is the only weak spot i have seen the person complain about. other than that i have heard no other complaints about the xut
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
actually there was 2 wing mounts in the kit, they have revised the old one and the problem is fixed.

I bet you'll be able to jump damn near 10 garbage cans

cool deal so since your now sponsored whens the team kit coming to the states for the xut
mine should be here monday or tuesday. They are trickleing into the states slowly, you can have your LHS contact competition products and they can place a order that way, the factory team XUT is really nice, all the cool little options as the buggy and a few more. Also just heard from the team manager today that the big bores and a few of the new option parts from the CL-1A will be here in time for CRCRC in January.

Competition R/C Products

Nice lookin buggy ya got there chad. Congrats on the sponsorships.
quick question.... if you put an os .30 in there how many garbage cans could you jump and what is its time from home to 1st base on the baseball diamond.
Mugen MBX5T Prospec
RB C6bb/O.S. Speed
Hitec 5955
Futaba s9351
Jr Z-1
http://www.frontlinetec.com

Soo easy a cave man can drive it Mooooooooooogen
alot and really fast. you want me to set 2 aside for ya? lol

looks nice man. good luck and hope it works for ya!
LOVE AMERICA OR GET THE HELL OUT!
www.Suburbanchicagorockcrawlers.com
www.Keyknivesonline.com
www.rcslot.com
rc crawling headquarters and great customer support!
i think you should send me a gallon of that fuel..... good luck with the gs i want to se the xut build.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Large Scale RC's Power Jam Large Scale Racing June 14-17th 2012 Monon, Indiana LOST IN MN 2 5,465 06-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Last Post: LOST IN MN
  Winfield, Il - Rc Racing MD6 125 48,583 05-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Last Post: MD6
  Rc Monster truck racing April 2nd Jetboat 4 4,636 03-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Jetboat
  Carpet Oval racing Chicago area? Tmangold 1 3,536 10-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  PowerJam 1/5 Scale Racing Event - Monon Indiana - Are you registered yet ?? looker2756 1 4,523 05-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Last Post: looker2756
  Practice your R/C Racing ATA_Thrash 29 15,933 02-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Sh1nn3r
  Dirt Oval Racing in Joliet! chicagokenji 25 12,280 09-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Winfield racing pics Gene 5 3,560 09-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Gene
  Mini racing? Tristar Racing 2 3,071 09-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Tristar Racing
  Chicago Racing Blog chicagokenji 0 2,389 08-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Last Post: chicagokenji