Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What track is DD running at this weekend?
New one or a different one? I plan on making it this weekend.
We are racing at Cory's track on Fabyan Parkway this Sunday, but this race is limited to DD's only this time.

Quote:To all Dirt Dawgs

Dirt Dawgs 1st SUMMER SHOOTOUT

JULY 31 Hauser's RC Raceway for you new guys that would be Corys
track thats me.
Sponsored by Hauser's Raceway thats right I'm Sponsoring this race .

I have ordered 19 TROPHYs for this race . 1st to 3rd place in all
classes
The trophys will be just like the ones we had at the winter races but the
color will be a little more like JOHN DEERE !!!!!!!!!!!
THIS RACE IS GOING TO BE A VERY HIGH POINT RACE! because we will be
running just the out side of the track like a oval with just the table top and
the doubles thats it. I will also have in a pit lane at the west end on the
track just to speed things up even more for this race only. For you new guys
this could really help you out !
I will also have the track open on JULY 28 for practice from 4ish to dusk
that thrusday night before the race that week. To give everyone some run time
for this race. One more thing this is going to be a Dirt Dawg Race Only there
will be No non members racing in is race. So only Dirt Dawg members will be
taking home the TROPHYS!!!!!!!!!! So if you know someone planning on coming out
on the 31st they must be a member by 10:00 AM July 31 to race in this race.
Also I ordered 1 extra Trophy this is going to be for the person with the most
laps that day This trophy is going to be the TOP DAWG ! Hope to see you all
here on the 31st.

So......the next race after that will be back at Dave's in Elburn again, on the 14th Smile
I plan on joining this weekend. Can I bring my money on the 28th to join and practice? Where exactly is this track?

Thanks

Joe
That track is right by my work, so I'll be out there for practice on thursday. I will have money in hand for the membership. Are any of the money takers gonna be there on thursday?
Mr Tune

I'll be will be there so you can join on thrusday night if you want to

Cory
BigJS

My House is just north/east of Main st road it is the green house with the green and white Barn on the east side of the road just look for all the cars you cant miss it .
guys if i register & pay to be a member, i can race on sunday 07/31?
is that all i need to join DD summer shootout?
pls, let me know
CEBU

Yes you can
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
ERacer76
are you coming out for practice thusday night ?
I hope you all have fun this weekend. Thanks to cory for sponsoring the event. He is paying fo the trophies out of his own pocket.

For those of you that are going to join see Dale or Cory, thursday or Sunday
A friend will help you move, but a REAL friend will help you move a body.
Rocco79 and DD4

Dont forget to take DD1 out for his BIRTHDAY this weekend,dont keep him out to late he still has to be able to focus on racing all weekend. Good Luck at the Pro series and hope you guys have a nice trip. I'll talk to you guys after I get back from vaction. So dont go to the coffee shop on Mon or Wed next week. Dont forget to bring home the trophies this time too.
dirtdawg3 Wrote:ERacer76
are you coming out for practice thusday night ?

I might be able to make it out, is anyone else coming?
Eracer76 Wrote:I might be able to make it out, is anyone else coming?

I'll be there on thursday around 5ish.
I plan on trying to come also. Probably around 5ish too. That is if I can get my truck running, won't seem to start tonight. :mad:
Not gonna make it tonight, but I'll be there on Sunday for sure.
So how is "Cory's Super Oval" Got home from work to late to make it out. We will be their Sunday.

Brian
I think your going to like it I worked with Matt last night and helped him get his revo dialed in. Its going to be a very fast track this weekend. I'll see ya sunday brian.
I can't wait for Sunday, I need a racing fix Smile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
I got to practice on thursday and all i have to say is--- this track isnt about technical driving its all about speed, speed and more speed. I was having a blast running with my bro, I was hanging in there for about 6 laps till i flipped and he lapped me. Wait a min. why does it seem like a big deal that it took him a while to lap me does anybody else see a problem with this, or have that problem for that matter :crazy:

A big thanks to Cory for the chance to practice I would love to do it again. I almost forgot what it was like to just play on a track without the shakes
Yes I'm Eric's brother!

HB LSP
RC18MT
redrubicon2004 Wrote:I almost forgot what it was like to just play on a track without the shakes

hahaha :bustingup
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
i love it when im up there and all nervous. Its a great feeling. I like it even more tho when everyone is just racing as hard as they can for fun. Kinda like me and joe did at leisure. That was a blast. That was even some good racing between a buggy and revo.
Just got a e-mail last night from FHF Racing in MN . There having a big race Labor Day weekend 3 day race with TROPHYS TOO. The 3rd day is going to be a 2 hour enduro race with a 3 man team have to have a gas truck, monster and a buggy for this race. Go to Fiskhobbyfarm.com for more info. There is going to be a few Dirt Dawgs heading North that weekend. Plus thats a off weekend for the DD races So the DDs arent going to lose any points if they go to it. I'll talk more about it at the race in the morning for you DDs.
Also havent heard anything for the DDs at the Pro sereies either try to call them today but did get through to them.
go to http://www.fhfracing.com for more info on the labor days race.
That looks like a great time! I can't do a 3-4 day event thoughSad

I wish! SmileSmileSmileSmile
Mugen MBX5T
RBS5
RB2045
Futaba 3PM
Hitec 5955, 5965
Thanks to all you DDs who came out to the Shoot Out this weekend. The race started off a little on the ruff side with a few computer problems,but thanks to Chris F for fixing the problems. We had some very very close races in the mains. All and All it turned out to be a very good a the races. Thanks to you DDs who helped set up and for keeping the track watered down,and for helping clean up after the race saves me alot of time after being out in the hot sun all day. See you all in 2 weeks at Daves

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crawler Track @ RC Hobbies in Naperville JoeRocket33 26 15,768 12-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Bizzyb
  Dirt Track Losi Micros BJoe 7 2,784 02-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  indoor crawling this weekend anyone? Jetboat 25 5,365 01-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Last Post: bubbaracing
  Saturday bash at Elgin BMX track.... Thirdgen89GTA 27 5,209 07-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  anyone up for some weekend bashing? 3/10 or 3/11 stratcat 1 1,468 03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Last Post: thenewguy821
  ATV/BMX track in carol stream area? Thirdgen89GTA 3 1,610 10-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Busse woods meet Labor day weekend Whitey04 16 3,526 09-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Whitey04
  Any big races this weekend? cemeb4dk 2 1,771 06-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Last Post: UE-Maxx
  upcoming weekend salsaking 10 2,130 05-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Last Post: salsaking
  bmx track in Elgin DoubleDoor 33 6,064 04-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Last Post: olds97_lss