Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new basher
picked it up to replace the dismantled sut.

[Image: Picture903.jpg]

[Image: Picture907.jpg]

so far im very happy. its taken some hits already. but plan on giving it more of a proper beating later.
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Chicago Local 281, protecting lives and property for over 100 years.
Lawn sprinklers save your grass, Fire sprinklers save your a$$
Nice. Did you pick it up used? What mill are you running?
got it new with the 427. i normally ditch the stock motor, but this thing hauls!
10/8/1871- the great Chicago fire. Approximately 250 people were killed in the fire; 98,500 people were left homeless; 17,450 buildings were destroyed along with the original Emancipation Proclamation.
Sweet man! I gotta get crackin on my Mantis so we can bash! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
i have one of them too. dropped the .28rr in it.
Here's a couple pics
[Image: 507472e5a24678c3.jpg]
[Image: 507472e5a25088d5.jpg]
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
red alum looks sweet, any of u guys looking for a good truggy I got a TTR ST1that needs a home, I picked up a new one; things a tank, spread the word if you know anyone thats looking for something
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"
That Mantis is what they are basing the Axial Rally truck off of. How does it hold up? By the way Bubba those LRP 28's scream don't they. I had one die early on me and chip replaced it with a picco but while it lasted I would say it had more top end.

Firespink you have any hop ups in mind for your new toy yet?
Slaytanic- I love this Mantis, i've beatin the crap out of it and gotta figure out what I did to it now? Holds up good, so did my Mutilator though too. That LRP is wicked fast like ya said, that'd be my pick if I ever bought a new engine! Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
the mantis is one tough truck. i hit a tree at almost top speed and all i broke was a shock shaft.

planning on upgraded shock towers and allum. braces. then later maybe a .28rr but i have to say so far i like this motor.
Yeah I've heard it's pretty much the best stocker out there.
can it be a bump start? I have a eb mod 528 in real good shape that is just too much for racing. Has very little fuel on it. lemme know if ur interested

$$:d
GIT-R-DONE racin team
id like to get like 225$ for it if thats what ur asking, was like 450$ new, at about the 2 gallon mark

Czech-it-Out Graphics Wrote:id like to get like 225$ for it if thats what ur asking, was like 450$ new, at about the 2 gallon mark

darnit now you got me interested! I love 528xr's.

I thought about the 8's and 8t's. But I really don't need another buggy or truggy. My Jammin's survive punishment very well so I can't really justify spending money on a new one when I should be spending that money on my 1:1 car. I want my GTA ready for next year and its going to require a substantial amount of money to be the way I want it. The engine is almost there, missing radiator and starter, then I can finish the wiring and get the thing to start. Then its on to all sorts of stuff.........brake upgrades, paint, chassis upgrades......too much.

Infact, I haven't fired up my RC's since the first of Sept!:eek:
nice basher hate to see it get all messed up....

u still have the lst2 i sold you?
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................
looking for something new to buy.... like a lst2 or something let me know what u got..................

I have a couple of lst-2's
Or a 8 buggy or truggy.T-Maxx.

Lmk if you are interested. i will send you pics
[url][/url]

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS MUST PAY.
oh yeah, i still got it.
titanium skids, chassis, twin hitec 5998tg servos, axial .32, costom radio box ( not in the pic.)
[Image: Picture063.jpg]

[Image: Picture066.jpg]

[Image: Picture058d.jpg]

and my favorite pic of it.

[Image: DSCF1079.jpg]
nice... how was it in the mud... i miss that truck...im going to try to get another one in about 2 weeks....
Damnit if Drews coming back that means I'll have to!!!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
sure does tommy... and u need something but that old buggy this time... j/k
handled the mud great, till i broke the pipe hanger. (thats why the pipe is hangin low in the pic).
new mill for the 8t.

[Image: Picture909.jpg]

[Image: Picture911.jpg]

next i need a new pipe.
pick up a TTR long pipe best pipe for RB motors and its cheap!

or I got a RB 2045 that looks pretty rough but still works great. All damage is cosmetic (a small dent or two) I'd take $30 with a used JP header, sorry no RB header I lost it somewhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Basher to the board. SBNFred 11 2,176 12-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Last Post: SBNFred