Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new member.
Hey guys im new here and Im looking foreward to a chat with you all. I am building a 1/4 scale Pro Street Beretta that will sport a 1/3 scale Blown V8 in it. I also have a web site with alot of things on it about whats going on in my life and the build. I will be posting a few things a little later. here is my site. Home thanks guys. stoneyberk
Quarterscale ProStreet Beretta (MASTER) http://www.quarterscaleberetta.com
welcome Smile
The worst dirtbiker is always one step ahead of even the best quad rider....

Tex Wrote:WTF, racing ranger 2?????? and racing ranger 1???? #2 needs his ass kicked for taking someone elses name.
Wow too cool...
Welcome to the board.
Welcome Grand Puba of Custom...Whats stopping you from building that full scale. Please dont say it wont fit in your garage. lol Those blown mini motors are too cool and I wish I had some sound here at work. What fuel do they run on?
Welcome to Chitown, Kevin

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
new memeber, strap on ?
MUGEN SEIKI
GRAVEY GRAFFIX
LEISURE HOURS
LOL...At the track sitten in your corner all quiet I never thought you had any thing to say, look what a keyboard does. The Al I never knew. Now to figure out which one I liked better. :p:

Welcome to the forumes also Al. :wavey:
Dont want You to feel left out. Wink

MBX5T - O.S.
MBX5R - Novarossi
Nomadio
naw thats just you sat far enough away that you never here my smartass. its always aboutr the laugh in our corner, and beating jimbo
MUGEN SEIKI
GRAVEY GRAFFIX
LEISURE HOURS
MX_KEVIN Wrote:Welcome Grand Puba of Custom...Whats stopping you from building that full scale. Please dont say it wont fit in your garage. lol Those blown mini motors are too cool and I wish I had some sound here at work. What fuel do they run on?
Welcome to Chitown, Kevin

Well they run on 114 Octane racing gas or alky. and I am planning on building a real 1994 ProStreet Beratta with a Blown 426 Hemi. its a few out yet I got alot of other issues I need to tend to first..thanks.. stoneyberk.
stoneyberk Wrote:Hey guys im new here and Im looking foreward to a chat with you all. I am building a 1/4 scale Pro Street Beretta that will sport a 1/3 scale Blown V8 in it. I also have a web site with alot of things on it about whats going on in my life and the build. I will be posting a few things a little later. here is my site. Home thanks guys. stoneyberk

Welcome to the insane asylum! Hope you enjoy your stay!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PAIN; THE INK AND THE JEWELRY ARE JUST SOUVENIERS
Well Allrighty Then.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member of the family!!! Thirdgen89GTA 5 1,294 02-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Last Post: J-Dub
  Hello everyone (New Member) tribalfreak06 11 2,230 01-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Bfly
  New Member Here Bfly 10 2,295 01-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Bfly
  New member Adrian 7 1,566 11-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Last Post: pwnzor
  new member to the forum cheesecake 15 3,166 04-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Last Post: cheesecake
  Do we have another famous member here?! Czech-it-Out Graphics 5 1,445 05-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Obsessive R/C
  Looking for a Member hookup for LawnMower parts. DAVEC-NITRO-RS4 0 995 05-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Last Post: DAVEC-NITRO-RS4
  New member from Lombard mikecooper 22 3,296 02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Last Post: FreeRideFrosty
  lost member heard from again!! squirrel 15 2,485 01-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: squirrel
  Member photo idea Biodragen 16 2,964 01-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Last Post: t to the maxx2