Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nitro 4tec 3.3
HOLY cow
Just got my 4tec 3.3 today, it is UNBELEIVABLE. I've been in rc for 4 years, owned literally 100]s of vehicles such as, jato 3.3, tmaxx .21,baja 5b, brushless minis, etc etc etc, and I've NEVER encountered a car I am SCARED to drive. This thing is so fast it is SCARY.
I broke the rear shocktower, so I just bought the rpm one. That puts it out of commision for a few days, oh well, I have my jato to use.
Smile
[Image: dscn0805copyek6.jpg]

[Image: dscn0807copyrx6.jpg]
[Image: dscn0807copyrx6.dd3208b786.jpg]

[Image: dscn0808wi0.jpg]
Smile
Sweet! Bring it to the party!
You're never to old to be immature
what party?
Smile
oh that party
I should be able to go, but I gotta convince a friend to come. Idk if his parents will let him be out that late on a school night(overprotective parents), so we will see.
If I come, I'll bring a jato 3.3, this tec, maybe my tmaxx, a revo 3.3, and whatever else I have at the time.
Smile
Cool! No probs with the belt drive yet huh? I had an Nitro RS4 that was belt drive and always had little rocks gettin it them and lockin it up! Confusedmash: I'd like to find a Nitro TC3 cheap again! Hope I can get that night of the party off so I can come! Confusedmash:

Matt Big Grin
GIT-R-DONE racin team
bubbaracing(hillbilly deluxe)stratcat(long haired hillbilly)Addicted to Nitro(Redneck#2)
Hoobajoob(Greek hillbilly!)Racin' Ranger1(Lil' hillbilly)
I'm suprised to see that thing still has any tread left on it's tires!
It needs an alignment. Camber is off in the rear. (Inside edge wear on the tires) Sorry Im an alignment tech I see stupid stuff like that.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
J-Dub Wrote:It needs an alignment. Camber is off in the rear. (Inside edge wear on the tires) Sorry Im an alignment tech I see stupid stuff like that.

That seems somewhat normal for TC's, I had someone at the store the other day with a non adjustable RS4 that was having the same problem.
for a car that runs at speeds like that more rear camber will just help to plant the rear end more when cornering
Here is a link to my website-
http://www.czech-it-out-graphics.com
1/29/07 never forget....TTT Confusedalute:
Bringing old know-it-all blow hards back to reallity at a forum near you

"Always Imitated, Never Duplicated"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [56k bomb] Converting to Brushless. Aka, too lazy for nitro. Thirdgen89GTA 5 4,712 01-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Thirdgen89GTA
  Murdered Out Nitro Savage Hypnotiq 3 4,103 03-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Last Post: BJoe
  Got a CEN MG16 nitro mini mikeh 0 1,861 12-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post: mikeh
  Mwnx Midwest Nitro Cross Series GWPHOENIX 3 2,891 04-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Last Post: GWPHOENIX