Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ace 1313 who has it
who has a ace 1313 and how would it work for steering and if you use it how do you like it.
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
dumb question, but what is an ace 1313?
its a servo
[ACE8128] Ace R/C DS1313 Super Torque Digital Servo
Confusedalute:Casterracingusa.com Confusedalute: TrueRC.comConfusedalute: Confusedalute:Fusionracingrc.com (Fusion Fluids) Confusedalute: Nitrotoyz.comConfusedalute:Thercshack.comConfusedalute:Fastlane-graphix.comConfusedalute:
ha ha ha...i knew it was a dumb question.
I have one in my truggy for s/t. They work amazing. Just make sure you get a huge battery cause they kill my 1600 in like 30 minutes. It will turn my LSP effortlessly. and throttle is lighting quick.
LSP lots of Khz, Werks .28 8 port.

Revo 2.5, TRX 3.3 Engine, Center Diff. Fast and Turns on a dime.
I have one for throttle, also ran one in steering, they work great.

j-dub, something is wrong with that battery then, I can have a 1400 pack last all practice night with a futaba 9351 and ace 1313......no servo will kill a 1600 pack in 30 minutes unless its damged
Losi 8ight with v-spec[SIZE="4"]
[/SIZE]
I run a 1800 lipo with 2 9000 series servos and 30 mins is pushing it for me...35-40 is my max
I've got the 1013 and it's amazing. Personally I think they are under rated. I use it for throttle cuz I have a Futaba 93451 for steering. My battery last for quite a while. Ace servos are the best deal around for the money IMO.
i use it for my throttle and my brother is going to use his for throttle and steering. There basically the same as the 1515, just a little slower and less tourque but it should be fine.
lol, im running 2. They reccomend a 2700 on their website. 30 minutes and the failsafe kicks on.

who sells ace servos in this area does leisure or al's have them.
amain
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
that sucks i need it for this weekend.oh well il just order it later
overnight that bitch! lol
Dont mess wit my sig Line tune!
--Then follow the rules! haha!-- -Tune
If you really need it you'll pay the extra 20 bucks haha

cheesecake Wrote:who sells ace servos in this area does leisure or al's have them.

im not sure if we (al's) sell them. Ill find out and let ya know. you guys have my interest in these servos though. do you know what their warranties are?
what servos do you carry at al's im looking into the jr 9000s or airtronics 94357 or 94358
^^ well, i know we carry jr, hitech, futaba, traxxas, airtronics....couple other that i cant think of right now.
i've ben to Al's and they dont have them. however i have started using the ace servos since the beginning of the year and love them.
Gary Wright
President
http://www.midwestnitro.com
"Keeping Racing Simple"
cr4sh_27 Wrote:im not sure if we (al's) sell them. Ill find out and let ya know. you guys have my interest in these servos though. do you know what their warranties are?

warrenty is pretty good, i only had to send one in because the diff accintally cut one wire but they replaced if for free. They only have a 60 day warrenty tho, but i sent mine in on the 61st day which is no big deal and they replaced it for free.
well i went to al's today and bought a 9000s
cheesecake Wrote:well i went to al's today and bought a 9000s

yeah, i run the jr's myself, i have no issues with them
JR makes excellent Servos. if you didn't grab the ACE I would have said to go with JR Second.

I have been running the 9000 series for the past 8-9 mths with great luck...my steering servo 9000T just took a chit last sunday but will send it in 2 yr warranty you cant beat it...so I just bought the ace 1015 I think yesturday at the LHS it was only 84.00 has over 200 oz of torq and .10 speed...with my lipo it should add more torq and quicker as well
Yeah I like JR's warrenty. You can send stuff in w/o a receipt...And you get stuff back new! Sooo nice. $15 for 2 8800 servos, from Honda, one died, sent it in and got one NIP back.
Tekno EB48.4 HobbyWing XR8 Sanwa M12